Dana White: "If Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise we can definitely talk."

Make Celine Dion the special guest ref

I am 100% for freak show celebrity fights! CM punk was lame because he was going up against a real fighter.

Put them in together Rough and Rowdy style. It can be very fun watching unskilled people fight. I have seen street fights that have been more interesting than ufc title bouts

The biebs Vs Cruise would be the first 10 Million PPV in history and it's not even a real professional fight. Fuck this boring professional UFC shit. Freakshow fights with celebs are the future and that is where the money is at.

Sure bumfights on youtube are fun, but rich dudes takes it to a whole new level. And you know there's a LOT more at stake than just winning the fight. Biebs wants to be the kid who knocked out Maverick, and youg girls everywhere get all wet and buy his next music about the pain of fighting. Cruise wants to be the old man who schooled a kid that mouthed off, and then Mission Impossible 30 or whatever goes on to make a billion dollars.

And if they really want to make money, promote the fuck out of it and have a whole season of shows about the preparation and training for the fight.

You guys see that this could be the biggest thing to happen to fighting EVER?

The sport? Or the promotion company called the UFC? I think the sport is just fine.

Well I guess seeing as how WME/UFC is the biggest organization they are making the sport look like a circus

Damn, who is that doofus posing in front of Dana's picture?

clown-dana.jpg

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Wonder how Conor feels since he first offered to promote this fight and now his boss basically brushed him aside and said “nah son, I’ll take it from here”

Everyone keeps saying Tom wins but J Beib is young man in the prime of his life. Bieber by spinning shit

Fair to say that whoever would win this fight would be in contention for GOAT status.

Piss off. How does this devalue championships. Jesus. It’s fighting ffs. Here’s a tip. Don’t watch.
You know what I mean, freakshow fights delegetimize whole sport. If all you need to fight in UFC is being famous, then something is clearly wrong with UFC.
Why they won't fight in boxing? Ah because you need years of training to make it entertaining and not to look like some idiot.

As fucking hilarious as that fight would be. Please not in UFC! I’d watch it else where though just for a laugh!

Tom Cruise by brutal head kick with three unnecessary shots while the Biebs is unconscious

We would all watch it, would love for the UFC to host some charity celebrity MMA, imagine Josh Brolin beating Jared Leto's annoying face in :meow::meow::meow:

I love how people are too scared to say what this fight is really about

illuminati vs scientology

If Tom wins, a picture of L. Ron Hubbard replaces the pyramid on the one dollar bill and we enter a new new world order. Get ready to be audited is all I'm saying

Do you actually take it seriously? Do you think NBA, football, Soccer, WWE, track and field is to be taken seriously?

Last time I checked, celebrities couldn't just walk on to an NFL team and play during a televised game.

Too bad Penn isn’t in the ufc anymore. Winnable fight for Bj if he can finish him before he gasses out.

Back