Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

Increase bonuses for finishes sounds good. Yesterday was a course in point fighting 101

How is the WME going to make back the money they blew on buying this dying horse it aint by paying the fighters...

Fuck this POS.....Lets get this motherfucker fired!

Schaub pretty much confirmed that Dana fucked Ronda.....This is the #metoo era, that shit doesn't fly anymore...Lets spam WME/UFC/TMZ Twitter/Instagram asking for an investigation....We will coordinate this attack...WME will feel the pressure and they will launch an investigation...We will find out all the dirt on Dana..WME will fire/blame dana.

Even her mom says they fuck the ring girls......We can take this POS down and save MMA!!!!

Hater

I don't see why people get upset about this type of spending by mega millionaires.

This is EXACTLY the type of spending we WANT them to do. The alternative is to buy up real property and markets to squeeze everyone else out and force us all to become tenants and low wage employees.

Blowing a million on a single night where money is being thrown in multiple directions on various consumable goods and services is the very definition of wealth redistribution.

Does it just make you all mad that the money was redistributed to people who had the initiative and imagination to have goods or services to offer, instead of random people standing around and wishing some rich guy would throw a few bills their way?

I honestly don't get it.

*news flash* Millionaire does millionaire things, non millionaires outraged!

Migos and ASAP mob, especially Rocky & Ferg are all intenationally very well known

I've never heard of them. Of course, I'm not a big fan of rap. But one would think that for over a million dollars you could get some rappers a casual would recognize. And some hotter chicks.

why are people bothered by this lol
he has millions, why not spoil your family

You would think that with a name like Dana, he’d learn from his parents’ mistake and give his son a respectable name and not something that sounds like it’s out of a young adult romance novel.

Aidan. Sheesh.

And this is coming from someone whose first name sounds like a pop/country singer.

That being said, I’d trade places with that kid in a heartbeat, despite his genetic propensity for baldness.

What's your name?

Lol at people get shook over this, when in the past Dana White would mention on the JRE podcast how he would gamble away millions sometimes.

Shit you're right. I really should have gotten that Liberal Arts degree in 16th century Irish studies instead of software engineering. Oh well.....ill ask the barista at Starbucks tomorrow for the answer.

Someone's a little insecure

MTV should have filmed the party.

why are people bothered by this lol
he has millions, why not spoil your family

Wouldn't you think they're already spoiled? Why does a 16 year-old need a million dollar birthday party?

This makes as much sense as a parent buying their newly licensed kid a brand new Mercedes or BMW . . .

Wouldn't you think they're already spoiled? Why does a 16 year-old need a million dollar birthday party?

This makes as much sense as a parent buying their newly licensed kid a brand new Mercedes or BMW . . .
he has the money so who cares

Back