Dana White on Pacquiao allegedly reaching out to Conor:If that's true, I'll be suing Manny Pacquiao

Does Dana realize Manny is in a totally different sport?

lol... yeah, Dana has a contract that doesn't allow McGregor contact with the outside world.
It WOULD explain how Conor can be so delusional.

Seriously, this guy is such a cuc.

If Conor is truly under contract then why is he in contract negotiations with the UFC? Clown show!

conor and dana the most mellow dramatic bro-mance ever.

with both would just drive off of a cliff.

Lol why not sue Connor instead of Manny since he's not the one who signed the contract with UFC. He's the one milking off conot

Duh.. UFC wants Conor back in the cage. He got his Floyd fight..

We call that MMA.
U7Ghu2s.gif

LOL

Why doesn't Dana just get his boyfriend McG under control, and maybe he wouldn't have to worry about him sneaking off to do more Circus Clown fights.
Explain what you'd specifically like Dana to do. What's the next step?

<{danayeah}>

Dana today: i'll be suing him if thats true
Dana after the fight is booked: im so excited for this match up, i've been pushing to make it happen since the beginning

LOL

Why doesn't Dana just get his boyfriend McG under control, and maybe he wouldn't have to worry about him sneaking off to do more Circus Clown fights.

The UFC handled him horribly. They have played hard ball so much with great fighters in the past. GSP, Rampage, Tito, Randy, Fedor you name it, when it came to contracts especially holding you to a contract. But they coddled Conor with the Floyd fight. Sure they made plenty of money off it as well, but long term here with Conor they screwed themselves. They should have held his feet to the flame on his UFC deal, and forced him to finish it out before he boxed. Now that he has, the man wants the sun, moon, and stars to ever come back..

Explain what you'd specifically like Dana to do. What's the next step?

Tell Conor it's time to shit or get off the pot. Enough f*cking around, doing whatever he feels like. Sign to defend your damn belt, or we're stripping you.

Also remind him he's under contract, and he's not sneaking off to do any more boxing matches. Either defend, or you're no longer champion, and you aren't fighting anywhere else.

Dana's level of not being able to take anything he has to say seriously is approaching Donald Trump level.

I

Dana is jelly, he wants to be the only one to grease Conor's nutsack. He already has to contend with Artem for that spot, Manny would be too much for him.

I'm so in favour of this.

Conor is obviously not interested in MMA and the $ he can make in it. Why not just rent him out for lopsided boxing losses and rake in the $?

This way he can vacate the belt, and that's awesome, and also provide fights as fun as his class with Floyd. This is win-win for me IF they strip the guy!

<{danayeah}>

Dana today: i'll be suing him if thats true
Dana after the fight is booked: im so excited for this match up, i've been pushing to make it happen since the beginning

Haha.. this is so true.

Tell Conor it's time to shit or get off the pot. Enough f*cking around, doing whatever he feels like. Sign to defend your damn belt, or we're stripping you.

Also remind him he's under contract, and he's not sneaking off to do any more boxing matches. Either defend, or you're no longer champion, and you aren't fighting anywhere else.
Ok. Conor doesn't react to any of that. He knows the UFC needs him. The UFC already "stripped" him of his featherweight title, yet he remained featherweight champion. Why would doing the same thing at lightweight yield different results? He's still the best featherweight fighter, and his pay hasn't been hurt. Same would be true with the lightweight title.

Anyway, what do you do next? Your words failed. You gonna get violent with Conor?

Ok. Conor doesn't react to any of that. He knows the UFC needs him. The UFC already "stripped" him of his featherweight title, yet he remained featherweight champion. Why would doing the same thing at lightweight yield different results? He's still the best featherweight fighter, and his pay hasn't been hurt. Same would be true with the lightweight title.

Anyway, what do you do next? Your words failed. You gonna get violent with Conor?

lol....No he didn't "remain featherweight champion." He was stripped. Hence, the belt no longer belonged to him.

And who cares if he reacts or not. Strip him AGAIN, and the sport will move on without him.

Because it's fun to add lawsuits to fight promotion.

Yeah right Dana. If Conor decides he wants that fight, you'll be all about it getting your cut

Back