Media Dana White: Pavlovich / Aspinall winner could possibly defend the interim belt

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

(timestamped)

It's great to see interim titles being printed on will, and Mr. Dana White embracing the merger with WWE by creating title fights out of thin air. I think the WWE created a similar interim title when Roman Reigns was injured and they wanted to preserve his streak.

joker-smile.gif

It's Stupid enough that fake Belt only have one champion, Imagine in NBA or NFL two Champions in the same year what a Joke.

Trying to milk Jones return until late 2024 and finding out it was all for nothing because both Stipe and Jones are retiring. Lets also make an interim out of the interim title because whoever becomes the champ between Pav or Aspin will somehow be injured during 2024

joker-smile.gif

It's Stupid enough that fake Belt only have one champion, Imagine in NBA or NFL two Champions in the same year what a Joke.
Except you do have champs from different conferences, divisions, etc playing for the grand champ in other league sports

Defending an interim belt lmao
Renan Barao defended the BW interim strap.

And I believe Big Nog was attempting to defend the HW interim strap when Frank Mir spiral fractured his arm, so that Randy could instead attempt to defend the proper belt against guy with about 3 pro fights.

Money. Because money.

All this just to see two past their prime fighters go at it, which will probably be super underwhelming.

Oh wow Dana, what a priveledge !!!!

All that, just to make the supposed best fighter of all time fight a 42-year-old, semi-retired Miocic, who's been out for well over 2 years and was viciously knocked out in his last fight. I thought keeping Miocic in the top 5 was the only ridiculous thing they're going to do for this fight. Now, they're going to do interim title defenses?

{<jordan}

Back