Media Dana White says he made mistake when he promised health benefits. He responded to wrong comment

NFL players on losing teams still make millions of dollars.
NBA players who sit on the bench as backup still make millions of dollars.
Baseball players who are injured for the season still make millions of dollars with a guaranteed contract.

But the UFC can cut you for any reason and not give you healthcare or a pension.
The UFC is a C-tier sports organization when young kids think about being a professional athlete.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulgi...-released-including-the-big-one/#6a9d62b5215a
"revenues going to fighters as compensation ranged from 18.6% to 20.3%".

Well it’s a choice that his fighters make but his company benefits off of. Ethically he should always look at keeping his employees safe and one way is health benefits. The covid virus hit America and the US government gave out stimulus checks and halted rent payments that they did not have too. They could have let a good majority of the US population starve or lose out.

Why should the US government infantilize adults, if you are American, and got a stimulus check then return that check.
"Why should the U.S. government infantilize adults, if you are American and got a stimulus check then return the check."
What about social security? Isn't the government saving money for you for your retirement? So they save money for you so they can help you when you get old and now they give you an allowance. Seems par for the course to me.

Baseball players who are injured for the season still make millions of dollars with a guaranteed contract.

But the UFC can cut you for any reason and not give you healthcare or a pension.
The UFC is a C-tier sports organization when young kids think about being a professional athlete.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulgi...-released-including-the-big-one/#6a9d62b5215a

Fighting isnt an optimal "sport" for anyone either way. It just will and probably should never be something that any kid will want to do since the beginning of their childhood. Meanwhile its healthy to want to become a basketball player and make millions. These things just go hand in hand at the moment.

People get way too carried away with whatever money and benefits fighters have. Who cares? Put that energy into worrying about those who don't even have food. Fighting, by itself, doesn't make you being worth any set amount of money. It's people buying your shit that does. You get punched in the face for a living. You don't save lives. Most of these guys make more money than a doctor. It's not like they're gonna starve in a near future.

I mean, at this point, if you are young and training MMA to one day be in the UFC, then i don't feel sorry for you when you complain about pay or healthcare. Get a real job if your not good enough to play a real sport. MMA is not a real sport, its prize fighting.

Can someone put his face on Al Franken of Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them? And change 'Right' to UFC? Any other changes would just be a cherry on top. I just know this book exists and fits Dana perfectly - no politics implied here. This could be a gem. If there is a post of this already you all know of scorn me and please give link, lol. Or if there is a correct place to request memey things.
741099fbebbef1f56a8d1a273eccd776.jpg

i dunno bro he is eating the same shit as all the other 52 year olds he is just juiced to the gills.
I doubt it

that dude is eating a lot of steak and getting weekly stem cell IV’s

he looks good for 52.

Definitely does a lot of blow and addy tho. But it balances out lol

I doubt it

that dude is eating a lot of steak and getting weekly stem cell IV’s

he looks good for 52.

Definitely does a lot of blow and addy tho. But it balances out lol
looking good does not mean health.

looking good does not mean health.
It kinda does actually. Speaking as someone with a bit of a health background.

You can tell when someone’s taking care of themselves. Both him and Rogan look about 10 years younger than any other 52 year old.

Without a doubt he’s getting stem cells, hgh, regenekine, PRP, various longevity treatments only available for the wealthy, NAD shots, cryo, taking like every supplement under the sun, working with a dietician etc

He used to look like shit but based on looks, he’s been taking care of himself within the last year or so. Def does a fair bit of coke / addy tho I’d imagine

Doesn’t really seem like someone who’s abusing the test either, I guess it’s debatable how healthy that is long term.

Why would he feel ethical responsibility for the choices of others?
Some of you people are oddly into infantilizing adults.
Odd to mention that when Dana goes out of his way to refer to most of his fighters as "this kid" or the other.

Well it’s a choice that his fighters make but his company benefits off of. Ethically he should always look at keeping his employees safe and one way is health benefits. The covid virus hit America and the US government gave out stimulus checks and halted rent payments that they did not have too. They could have let a good majority of the US population starve or lose out.

Why should the US government infantilize adults, if you are American, and got a stimulus check then return that check.

I mean because historically governments usually get overthrown when too many people starve. Things get pretty violent when the government fails to take care of the masses. At the very least, there might be some politicians that would lose their jobs and get voted out.

I mean, if Dana was going to get fired or beat up if he didn't pay for health benefits, then he might do it.

Back