Media Dana White says Max Holloway is 'probably the greatest featherweight of all time' (he spittin facts)

Just like GSP isn't the GOAT either. Dana will say anything to promote a fight.

Everyone knows it's Aldo. Anyone saying otherwise is in denial or is a hater. Even Max and Volk fans acknowledge Aldo is the FW GOAT. Dana full of shit, as always.
Its conor, he crushed aldo like a bug that he started to lose to the manlets in the divisions below! he made max quiver in fear!

Is this the face of a BMF!?
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2015/04/max-holloway-conor-mcgregor.jpg

Aldo has 9 title defenses. Dana just saying that to hype up this fight.

Max has 3.

He's up there but you can't just ignore Volk's wins. It makes it pretty clear cut.

We gonna say Tito (pre Jones) was the GOAT LHW? Or we gonna mention that Chuck beat him? lol

Too many losses compared to volk, plus maxs two close to volk wins (aldo) aren’t as good as volks best wins (max)

He’s close to aldo, an argument can be made he’s ahead of him if you look at all wins and not just title wins

but not the greatest

And next time Volk has a fight he is gonna be best FW of all time, they change this shit depending on who they are promoting.

"Max is my Favorite"

Just say that bro.

He's my favorite too.

Great division with many other favorites all time.
  • Aldo
  • Mendez
  • WEC Faber
  • MTB

Volk down here (even if he is the greatest)

Sounds like the opinion of someone who rates Usman over GSP for WW GOAT.
Not really worth listening to.

And yes of course I like Max, how can you not.
Dana is an idiot Usman is like 3 all time ww. And max is 3 all time FW lol. Literal facts.

Dana is an idiot Usman is like 3 all time ww. And max is 3 all time FW lol. Literal facts.
This, once a fighter retires Dana White says x new active fighter is the new GOAT. He doesn't give a shit about reality or the history of fighters he can no longer make money from.

Didn't Dana call Kamaru Usman the greatest welterweight of all time?

Max is a terrific fighter with amazing balls but its hard to put him as the GOAT FW
If you factor title defenses, longevity, resume its easily Aldo
And head to head Alex beat him 3 times (some argue its 2-1)

I personally have Max at 3
yeah, Max is #3 all time behind Aldo and Volk. im one of those 2-1 people but you cant deny Volk won the trilogy.
Blessed is an all time great but he is not a GOAT. absolutely HOF worthy when his career is done; both as an individual entry and likely at least one or two fight entries.

crazy. you have Aldo as 1 because "longevity" but you have Volk at 2 because he basically beat Max 2/3 times. what about Max beating Aldo 2/2 times? what about Conor beating both Max and Aldo decisively?

It’s clear max is one of Dana favorite fighters on the roster and has been for awhile. He has said so many things about max in that way. I know ufc love max and he is one of “their boys “. I’m guessing though Dana is saying this because he loves max and isn’t thinking from an unbiased standpoint. And max is my favorite fighter in the UFC, but I don’t think he is the greatest FW of all time. I think Volk has earned that. I think max anAldo are right there on the same level though.

He literally called Volk FW GOAT months ago.

When Aldo returns this retard will probably call Aldo FW GOAT.

How long until he calls Topuria FW GOAT? After 1 title defense? Its possible.

This is a mental illness. UFC has 1000 different GOATs lol

Back