"Greatest KO of all time"

in context...its for sure up there.... thar was a badass final 20secs

For the card, it was the best. Probably up their with Hendo's 100 KO. Really Gaethje was badly injured from his broken nose the whole fight, not to mention eye pokes, but best moment of the night for sure.

I guess its the combination of things:

UFC 300
BMF belt
10-Seconds thing from Holloway (Nothing more BMF than that, even before the BMF belt existed)
Faceplanted Gaethje
Last second - It literally happened at 4:59 of the 5th round, of a banger-ish of a fight.

the build up and drama makes it one of the best ko of all time. machida crane kick on randy, anderson front kick vitor, chandler front kick tony, crocop lhk igor, wand ko 2x rampage, masvidal flying knee, kid yamamoto flying knee, all of mark hunts walk offs etc,. are all better looking imo.

its literally the best ko in ufc history. beat him up for 24mins 50seconds. told him to stand and trade with 10 seconds to go and put him to sleep with 1 second left.
This. He was winning either 4-1 or 5-0 and could've just waited for the round to end, but instead he went into a firefight in the middle of the octagon and knocked Gaethje the fuck out. Could've easily backfired and cost him the fight, but it didn't. Legendary.

Once in a lifetime athlete....oh, wait

Obviously greatest KO is a matter of opinion mostly and I like to make fun of Joe as much as the next guy but I don’t think he’s over exaggerating much here. Taking into account that it’s UFC 300, and the circumstances around the knockout and the time remaining, and all that, I can definitely see a case for it.

The way he called it and put it all on the line at the last seconds while clearly winning makes it tops. Short chopping Rights always seem to decide these kinda firefights

I still think masvidals ko on askren was crazier. More brutal and just seems crazier and less believable the way it played out. Plus it was an unbreakable record for fastest KO

I agree with calling it "one of" but I have objections when people call things in real time the greatest ever. New champ, greatest ever. Big KO, biggest ever. Unless there's something truly monumental going on there needs to be a little bit of time and reflection before being so reactionary.

Leon's still for me

- Down every round
- Welterweight title on the line

Yeah I wouldn't call it that. Definitely a crazy moment and a helluva KO.

Apparently Max KO on Justin is the greatest KO of all time.

Lol calm down Rogan.

I understand he's trying to sell the BMF belt and UFC 300, but it's not even close.
That was the craziest round ending KO I've ever seen. Not going to lie, Rodrgieuz's KO of my boy KZ was pretty crazy as well.
But given the magnitude of this fight, JG was next for the title fight and ranked #2 at LW.

Leave it to some asshole on here to try to find a negative to that ko. I'm a Justin fan, but that shit was legendary. Props to Max.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back