News Dana White says Mcgregor vs Chandler will "Hopefully" Happen This Year "There Is No Set Date, Eyeing End of The Year"

The UFC's value isn't dependent on one guy who can sell PPVs. The value is in weekly live content that draws eyeballs to a dying medium in cable TV.

If they're not booking Conor, it's probably because Conor isn't ready to go despite whatever bullshit he's saying on social media.
He'll never be ready again sir.

In regards to Conor fighting again. I don’t recall Dana lying. He’s going by what Conor is telling him. What Conor told USADA. He was supposed to join the testing pool last June. To put in 6 months of testing before 296. Dana repeats what he’s been told to the media. But you can tell he’s had just about enough of Conor’s bullshit.

You can’t blame Dana for this.
I blame Dana for everything.

Fans want him to fight so they can clown him again.
He's nothing more than a drug addict with money...even you know that sir.

Clown him? He has probably has more fan group pages than all MMA fighters combined. They did a study and a ton of people throughout Ireland use him as passwords.

All my co-workers who don't ever watch UFC know who he is, and know his catchphrases. McGregor hasn't fought in a long time and he's still the most searched for fighter on google analytics.

He can post a picture of himself laying on a bench and get 400,000 hearts on instagram.

Conor knows he's going to lose to Chandler. They should have given him an opponent he can actually beat, like Paddy the Baddy.

Chandler the dumb should have fought in the meantime

waiting for a guy who has no urgency to fight is the worst choice

his last fight was Nov 2022, ZERO fight in 2023 WTF
Well he did TUF with Conor. Coaches don’t sign for fights taking place during the filming of TUF.

And the original plan was for UFC 296 in December. We are literally only 2 months past that. You had Dana, and DC saying fuck USADA. Conor is fighting anyway. The UFC even shitcanned USADA.

So for Chandler to wait wasn’t stupid. But now I think he should take a fight. Conor isn’t trustworthy. And fall starts on September 21. It’s early Feb. Take a fight and hopefully the Conor fight is still there.

I think his leg break was a lot worse than they’re telling us, imo that’s the hold up

Yeah this shit isn’t going to happen. Conor makes more money not fighting, and the longer he sits out it gets easier to not come back.

And from the real point of view on this shit show, this isn’t even a relevant fight & the amount of time and energy facilitating into this bullshit could have probably fixed and booked 300 to be a card for the decade kind of event.

Last edited:
As I’ve said 100 times over the past few years….McGregor is retired

False story, the 100 people on sherdog who want him to lose, don't make up for the millions and millions who follow him on instagram/twitter/facebook, and like all of his posts, and is eagerly awaiting his return.

That's because humans in general are fascinated by watching car accidents, trainwrecks, and watching celebrities show what complete douche canoes they can be.

Conor is the "champ" at one thing though... he has the dumbest fucking fanbase imaginable. Colby's a close second, but Conor's beta bros takes the cake.

Are you joining the Powder Slap watch party this Friday? Dozens of combat sports fans will be tuning in.
Nah I will be watching Fatima Kline win her second CFFC belt.

Clown him? He has probably has more fan group pages than all MMA fighters combined. They did a study and a ton of people throughout Ireland use him as passwords.

All my co-workers who don't ever watch UFC know who he is, and know his catchphrases. McGregor hasn't fought in a long time and he's still the most searched for fighter on google analytics.

He can post a picture of himself laying on a bench and get 400,000 hearts on instagram.
But can he fight? Results so far have said no.

Back