Dana White shares info about 300

Man that was sweet seeing how pumped up the fighters got you gotta reckon fighters are gonna put in that extra 10% this weekend to snag that extra 300k.

Is Coleman getting some sort of appearance fee?

Clearly happens regularly but you can't prove it because they don't officially announce it. Like all things U Fight Cheap, the 'no bonuses for people who miss weight' rule is selective - they sometimes just ignore it when one of their pets is involved. But they generally stick to it.

And that means their solution for not rewarding a guy who missed weight and was in FOTN is simply to fuck over the guy who did make weight as well.
U Fight Cheap?

OMG;!!!! did you make that up yourself!?! Its so funny, I gotta tell my kids!! Milk shot out my nose!

Very hyped knowing guys/gals won't be sleepwalking, laying & praying, or trying to point fight their way through fights.
<PlusJuan>We can expect every introduction, including wmma to look like this

giphy.gif

Lol the WEC was a crappy regional promotion. Just ask @JustforBROCK he’ll tell you.

Why do you care so much about my opinion? I dont give a fuck what you think about anything. Ever. Just wondering why your dick is so hard over what I have to say.

Why do you care so much about my opinion? I dont give a fuck what you think about anything. Ever. Just wondering why your dick is so hard over what I have to say.

The WEC was not a regional promotion. How do you still not understand simple words? Your “opinion” is actually colliding and differing from actual facts.

The WEC was not a regional promotion. How do you still not understand simple words? Your “opinion” is actually colliding and differing from actual facts.

Stop avoiding the question. Why are you fucking obsessed with what I think? You're a grown man and you tagged me like a fucking teenage girl in a thread that has nothing to do with a conversation that took place on an internet forum two weeks ago - maybe you should read that again to realize you look like a 12 year old girl on tik tok crying about other kids. Get a fucking life.

I heard him say at the Press Conference the bonus pool is $1.2 Million. So guess that means 2 for fight of the night, 1 for KO of the night and 1 for submission of the night if they're each $300K.

I heard him say at the Press Conference the bonus pool is $1.2 Million. So guess that means 2 for fight of the night, 1 for KO of the night and 1 for submission of the night if they're each $300K.

They don’t do Knockout of the Night or Submission of the Night anymore. Just two “Performance of the Night” bonuses instead.

I think Endevour their parent company is trying to be private again. For them to get 300k is a stretch. How else are they paying for top shelf talent from the contender series
They'll have to really pinch pennies, Dana is probably highly regreting this about right now. No snow for his family for the next 5 Christmas's is my guess.

Me either @JustforBROCK is willing to die on a hill that the WEC was a regional promotion.

“Discuss UFC, former WEC, former Strikeforce and former Pride events here”
Jesus Christ imagine how awful your life is that you've got obsess over another man's opinion of something so much so that it takes over your internet life. I
can only imagine the shit your family has to deal with - or what they don't deal with because they dont invite you to shit anymore, because all you do is show up and act like and insufferable twat cos cousins Jeff doesnt share your insightful opinion about election interference or whatever stupid fucking conspiracy your obsessed with at thw momen. I bet you dm random people over mmopinions. Jesus. Get. A. Fucking. life.

Last edited:
Back