Media Dana White : "The reason why Pereira was limping after the fight was because he broke his toe 2 weeks before the fight" (also Pereira confirmed it)

I saw Pereira limping after the fight ended, I thought that maybe it was because of a checked leg kick, but crazy to hear that he broke his toe 2 weeks before the fight and still fought.

Poatan is a beast. This reminds me of Khabib going into a title fight against a surging Gaethje with broken toes, just recovered from the mumps, and a broken heart having just lost his father.

Two absolute warriors who brought it every fight.
<RomeroSalute>
I miss khabib, the way he was walking down his opponents was so cool. He was a terminator.

Poatan is a beast. This reminds me of Khabib going into a title fight against a surging Gaethje with broken toes, just recovered from the mumps, and a broken heart having just lost his father.

<RomeroSalute>

Except Alex doesn't just fight one weight and retire he went up and proved himself at a higher weight, something Khabib was always scared to do. Plus he's way more active. Khabib fought like once every 4 years

<RomeroSalute>
Poatan's win reminds me of Khabib as well, in the sense that Khabib retired early and Poatan is still looking, pushing for greatness

Except Alex doesn't just fight one weight and retire he went up and proved himself at a higher weight, something Khabib was always scared to do. Plus he's way more active. Khabib fought like once every 4 years
Poatan's win reminds me of Khabib as well, in the sense that Khabib retired early and Poatan is still looking, pushing for greatness
I'm glad to have helped you guys get the highlight of your day! Enjoy the rest of your day, Sherbros.

The bitterness Khabib cause will be unrivaled for a long time, lmao. Hilarious.

Pereira making 185 would be the equivalent of khabib making 135 lmfao. Khabib never looked bigger than most of his opponents, yet pereira dwarfs big 205ers. That would be like khabib dwarfing Leon Edwards

I saw Pereira limping after the fight ended, I thought that maybe it was because of a checked leg kick, but crazy to hear that he broke his toe 2 weeks before the fight and still fought.
A broken toe doesn't stop you from fighting just makes it uncomfortable

The bitterness Khabib cause will be unrivaled for a long time, lmao. Hilarious.
Unrivalled in a weight class he missed weight in multiple times to the point of hospitalization. His point is valid. Would Khabib have that aura in welterweight? We will never know because he never took that challenge. His lack of effort speaks volumes imo as he trains with bigger guys.

Pereira making 185 would be the equivalent of khabib making 135 lmfao. Khabib never looked bigger than most of his opponents, yet pereira dwarfs big 205ers. That would be like khabib dwarfing Leon Edwards
No, khabib cut from 195 which is a 40 pound cut. Pereira cut from 225 - 230 for 185 which is a 40 pound cut give or take. Same numbers.

These are the guys I'm here for. You get banged up in training, don't feel right by taking the fight and wanna fall out, you're welcome to do it, and I won't dog you for it. But, if you wanna pony up and fight anyway, I will respect the shit out of you.

Unrivalled in a weight class he missed weight in multiple times to the point of hospitalization. His point is valid. Would Khabib have that aura in welterweight? We will never know because he never took that challenge. His lack of effort speaks volumes imo as he trains with bigger guys.
I don't give a fuck about what ifs. LW is a savage division and Khabib was untouched there. Your whining and seething about his 'lack of effort' is hilarious tho.

Back