Dana White: Watch what we do in 2019

Absolutely anything and everything is possible now. I’ve said it before and honestly thought they couldn’t sink lower. But the current scandal shows ANYTHING is possible now.

Fedor crushes Bader. Signs with UFC. Crushes DC. Retires the undisputed GOAT. Returns home to Stary Oskol to a log cabin to paint pictures beside a warm fire on a cold winters night.

TUF Lightweights - McGregor, Tony, Dustin, Cowboy, Nate Diaz, and another couple of 155'ers in the TUF house, winner gets a title shot.

Daniel Cormier - contender number 30 in the Royal Rumble, gets a title shot against Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania

When was the last time anyone sat there as a fan of MMA and thought "Wow, Dana really came through on that thing he was hyping"

If what you got planned is so great, tell us. We'll be the judge of whether it's that great or not. If it is you won't have to pump it up with a bunch of vague bullshit.

The UFC will be opening the UFC Performance Enhancement Institute headed by Jeff Novitzky.

Id like to see a fight pass subscription with ppv included. Make it $20 a month or something.

They've resigned Chuck Liddell and he'll get a title shot against Jones straight up.

BJ Penn is still fighting so this wouldn't surprise me. They're gonna have to go much more retarded than that, unfortunately they've set the bar real low.

Are they gonna surpass soccer in a global scale or still be neck and neck?

Its simply moving to a content style. They are copying One FC who thought of this first for MMA. One is run like Facebook. Lots of content is king who cares if it's good or not. People will watch anything you put on a screen these days because they have a screen everywhere. So tons of UFC events that are crap and free and blended until they all look like shit and we no longer care who is doping.

tv-everywhere1.jpg

2018 was my first full year not buying a single PPV since 2006. 2019 I will beat that.

Further delegitimize the sport with ridiculous matchups like Lesnar vs Cormier? Continue to screw over deserving guys like Tony Ferguson and others while letting guys like Connor McGregor skip in line because of $$$? Continue to cover for drug cheats? Continue putting on crappy watered down cards? Continue to do nothing about extreme weight cutting? Create more meaningless interim titles? I could go on and on...
No profitable combat sport is "legitimate". The only way to consistently make money from fighting competitions is circus stuff. Grow up.

Id like to see a fight pass subscription with ppv included. Make it $20 a month or something.

but nobody outside the US would pay $20 a month when they get ppv's for free on regular tv.

so then all the americans would complain that fight pass was $20 and was only $10 in the rest of the world

I will use small narrow river.
Do you have fake ethical justifications for this or are you ok with stealing?
I am ok with stealing from lying shady money hungry corrupted organization.

Further delegitimize the sport with ridiculous matchups like Lesnar vs Cormier? Continue to screw over deserving guys like Tony Ferguson and others while letting guys like Connor McGregor skip in line because of $$$? Continue to cover for drug cheats? Continue putting on crappy watered down cards? Continue to do nothing about extreme weight cutting? Create more meaningless interim titles? I could go on and on...
<31>

Back