Social Dana White: Your body, your choice, no one has to get vaccine

Should all UFC fighters get vaccinated?

• Total voters
Exactly. It's the same thing as if I get sick, kick someone in the nuts, get better two weeks later and then claim that kicking someone cured me.

Two things happening together doesn't imply one caused the other.

I'm not saying IVM doesn't work (I don't have the scientific background or research to show that) but have there been any clinical studies to show that it kills the covid virus in human cells without any drastic side effects?
No, they have not, and not only that- it could well be dangerous. The antibody treatment has adequate validation, but not the IVM. Really irresponsible to be pushing this bullshit on the masses of people who, like Rogan and Dana, don't have the scientific knowledge of your typical bum in the park.

The truth is just the opposite of what tard Dana says- he calls the new, validated treatment "experimental," and says the IVM "has been around a long time." Hello numbskull, it doesn't fucking matter how long it has been around, it matters if it has been researched to treat Covid, which unlike the new drugs, it hasn't. I can't believe someone informed hasn't schooled him on his stupidity- any grad student in a solid research course knows better.

keep up with the personal insults, what's wrong their bad. Realizing the once iron clad of "vaccine mandates" is now slipping from you and your authoritarian party?

That power is gone, people that never voted republican and don't know what qanon is are starting to see right through this.

Kiss that power goodbye, it isn't coming back

It’s time for you nap.

Anecdotal evidence is usually shitty a best lol

That's what I find most stupefying. How can an adult man who has interviewed dozens of scientists and doctors for years not understand that just because something worked for you it doesn't mean it will work for others, or that it won't have negative effects. It takes an authentic moron to think that way.

Dana's stance is interesting, he seems to be on humanity's side despite being in the 1% bracket of richest humans in the world (Rogan as well)...and the majority owner of the ufc (wme/disney) is part of the global elite as well...will they be upset at Dana who is exercising something illegal nowadays, AKA free thinking?

I commend them both (Dana and Rogan), people like that reporter shouting 'are you a doctor?' are the real idiots of society allowing us to get divided and pitted against each other.

Man vs woman (feminism)
Rich vs poor (class war)
Left vs right (politics)
Vaxxed vs unvaxxed (straight up bs)
Etc.

That's how they separate us.

Who would've thought that an immoral guy like Dana (hookers, gambling, bad son, imported snow for driveway) that also has a problem paying fighters their true worth would speak up for the masses of regular people, is it genuine? Probably. He needs to do more of that.

2022...we are in a strange world When Dana and Jake Paul are fighting the good fight lol
LOL, "immoral guy like Dana"
I don't know how you snuck in the imported snow for driveway with immorality. He might be at the beginning of 'rich guy eccentric behavior' but the snow doesn't reach immorality IMO.

Pretty pathetic. Rogan and Dana implying that those meds stopped the virus for them is sad as can be. There are literally millions of people who got mild, brief symptoms and got better with NO medication. The fact that they took it and got better is as simple correlation with no idea if it is causal. It also doesn't mean taking non-approved medication isn't dangerous. He is also talking about two different medications- one is acceptable, the other really is not.

Dana also fails to mention that they don't need those because they now have real medication that is proven to work.
But they also tested negative in 3 days. No one can say how long they would have been under the weather if untreated. At the end of the day they are just part of statistics. Their treatment has a better track record than gene therapy. Imo anything being marketed as a covid vaccine should be pulled off and until they develop an actual vaccine we should stick to the multiple treatment options.

LOL, "immoral guy like Dana"
I don't know how you snuck in the imported snow for driveway with immorality. He might be at the beginning of 'rich guy eccentric behavior' but the snow doesn't reach immorality IMO.
That was a joke obviously

Introducing "Gwenyth Paltrow for men"

riIvaoW.jpg

R3eCO0t.jpg

It's OK, you must not be sure of your low iq either.

Get better sources if you don't believe me.
Nope, I mentioned the likes thing to show how other people are smart unlike you, they know the truth when they read it.

And I counter by pointing out that MMA, and subsequently Sherdog, pander specifically to young, mostly conservative, mostly men.

MMA demographics make me question myself as a person. Sherdog takes that question and makes it a reality. Sucks loving a sport that panders to the lowest common denominator.

sounds like you're skeptical of the vaccines too. They have no long term safety data on it. Its experimental and they're pushing it on everybody even though its caused death and severe side effects.

Nobody every provides any proof of these supposed severe side effects or deaths. It’s weird. I only ever hear of it through the grapevine…

Must be the second half of the conspiracy.

You would have a point if that was all there was to this....but instead there was a coordinated media attack against what is a relatively harmless (if nothing else) medication with a long term safety record, as well as an attack on any medical professional that would dare considering prescribing it.

Like you said, there is some evidence of it working, however not fully conclusive yet, but given its safety profile, it does not seem heinous as a choice for some to prescribe.

Instead it's dragged through the mud as a "horse dewormer", with the insinuation that it's not even a human medicine, and portrayed as filling up emergency rooms in widely distributed but fabricated news articles.

It was also talked down by Merck, the pharma company that used to have an exclusive patent, but now must share it as a generic medication. Incidentally Merck released a new, patented oral therapy that ivermectin would directly complete against, which nets them an enormous government contract.

The same can be said of Pfizer, and their new oral therapy.

The problem is most people can't hold all of these disparate ideas in their head and once and revert to tribalism.

Ivermectin may or may not work, but the coordinated media propaganda attack against it was likely profit driven.

Also, ivermectin was portrayed as somehow undermining the vaccine. This is absurd as it would simply be another tool that can be used alongside vaccines, such as to treat people after breakthrough cases.

Notice that when the patented oral therapies came out, there was no such concern that they would undermine vaccines in the same way as ivermectin was portrayed.

Money matters, look into it.

Are there market and political ideological forces tilting the narrative and potentially affecting the course of the research? There is, and there always have been.

There are financial and political interests everywhere. That does not discredit the procedure of scientific practice in general, nor the work of the doctors and scientists doing the medical trial testing. Far less does it justify extrapolating its use before the completion of trials and research.

You are oversimplifying the safety profile of the drug. Invermectin has been used in controlled contexts for onchocerciasis and lymphatic filariasis, and Muñoz's (2021) study was over a sample of 54 healthy adults who showed no significant symptoms.

That is not the same as proving that the drug is safe for patients who might not be healthy adults, or who have pre-existing conditions of some sort. Clinical trials have to be carried relative to the candidate patient pool, in consideration of collateral conditions. The obvious ones are pregnancy, or pre-existing medical risk factors like diabetes or obesity which make it extremely important to do test controls.

In the case of COVID and invermectin, there have been several studies that suggest safety factors are high but with mixed results in treatment: Krolewiecki (2021) shows a correlation between mean plasma levels and viral load concentrations;

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00239-X/fulltext

Bounfate and Chesini (2021) show no significant risk for high-dosage but also no significant reduction in viral loads.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3918289

Vallejos (2021) indicates that results do not mitigate the risk of hospitalization:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34215210/

FDA studies and many independent organizations have shown serious medical complications with patients with pre.existing conditions with hospitalizations. There seems to be a correlation with the use of blood thinners and adverse effects, which would be critical to map since many older people take medicines for heart disease, etc.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2114907

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/...ectin&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=&Search=Search

Heidary (2020) already established the necessity for extensive clinical trials.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41429-020-0336-z

The result of rigorous studies will be a much clearer sense of just when, how, and who the drug might help and be prescribed to safely.

I'm not saying there weren't and aren't political and market distortions. I'm saying Joe Rogan is an irresponsible sack of shit extrapolating from individual experience and partial information. You can't do that.

Last edited:
Nobody is going to step out of line and risk their livelihoods or risk being demonized. They're just going to do as they're told.

Uh huh.. So my Sister and Brother in law are government pawns, in the whole vaccine conspiracy.... I will be sure to tell them both next time we chat..

In the meantime I am going to suggest you seek seek out a Psychiatrist..

Last edited:
Same with everyone saying the "vaccine" helped their covid. Most of them wouldve been absolutely fine without taking the "vaccine".
Not the same actually. There is no correlation with use of those IVM against being in the hospital or dying. With the vaccine, there is a strong correlation- the vast majority of those dying or in the hospital haven't had the vaccine. Some who have the vaccine die or go to the hospital, but the difference is very statistically significant. That is, if you follow the numbers. If you believe in conspiracies, you can use that to believe whatever narrative suits you.

It’s not Joe rogans treatment it’s drs. Treatment to really rich clients.

say if I had hiv. I want magic Johnson’s advice and what his dr prescribes him for 30 years

But they also tested negative in 3 days. No one can say how long they would have been under the weather if untreated. At the end of the day they are just part of statistics. Their treatment has a better track record than gene therapy. Imo anything being marketed as a covid vaccine should be pulled off and until they develop an actual vaccine we should stick to the multiple treatment options.
And a whole lot of people tested negative after a few days. Also, they took 2 drugs, one with solid evidence of helping, one without. The problem is the not the antibody treatment, no one criticized that. It's the IVM, which is unproven and possibly dangerous; not good to be spinning that as if you know something about it when you don't. The overwhelming majority of doctors would have prescribed the antibody treatment, but not the IVM.

Back