Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

barely any recent footage of any of these fighters.. impossible to cap :(
giphy.gif

barely any recent footage of any of these fighters.. impossible to cap :(
Misech and Palacios have a few fights on Fight Pass. Misech from AFC - unfortunately it is with some the exact style opposite of Palacios. Palacios has some Combate fights.

Misech and Palacios have a few fights on Fight Pass. Misech from AFC - unfortunately it is with some the exact style opposite of Palacios. Palacios has some Combate fights.
thanks. unfortunately Palacios recent fights dont seem to be there...

i am really tempted to fade Palacios as he seems to be nothing but a sloppy brawler while Misech looks to have some legit standup skills and a huge speed/cardio advantage but there is only footage of Palacios from 2015 he seems to have lost alot of fat since then and is training with higher level camps now compared to back then so he could have improved alot compared to the tape that is avaliable

Last edited:
looks like Dutro could break in half at any moment.. complete skeleton mode :)

Cunningham for 1.5u at +150 or so's the only play that really appeals to me after tape. He's naturally bigger, and seems to pack a lot more power.

found some highligts from Palacios fight vs Avila.. still looks like the same sloppy brawler to me

Cunningham for 1.5u at +150 or so's the only play that really appeals to me after tape. He's naturally bigger, and seems to pack a lot more power.
his ground game is non-existent though.. if Lewis is smart he could just take him down and win easy. but he already missed out on the contract once so he may just stand and bang and try win an exciting fight

found some highligts from Palacios fight vs Avila.. still looks like the same sloppy brawler to me

this guy looks dreadful, did you see any tape of his opponent?

like espinosa as a dog. think turner gets the job done, mutaski is hilariously bad defensively and will be at a big reach disadvantage.

his ground game is non-existent though.. if Lewis is smart he could just take him down and win easy. but he already missed out on the contract once so he may just stand and bang and try win an exciting fight
Little known TNC secret, Dana White paddles you in the backroom if you shoot for a takedown.

Like other people have said, Mustaki has no defense and is the sort of fighter who taunts whenever he gets rocked, sort of like when I play fight night. He seems short on almost all his punches until he finds his range after 4 or more minutes, and then when he does get there he seems to be more of an attrition puncher rather than a huge one-shot KO threat.

Having said that, Turner got KTFO in 13 seconds by 2-2 Ronnie Borja, has limited defensive wrestling ability after his initial sprawl and a very hard time getting off his back as demonstrated in his loss to now 3-4 fighter Andrew Lagdaan. He also fades pretty hard in the later rounds (same thing against Richard LeRoy, who he beat up in the first round and then wilted against and got TKOed by ground elbows).

Possibly negating some of his ground advantage (BJJ brown belt), Mustaki has promised not to take it to the ground and bang it out on the feet whatever happens! LOL! Should be pretty entertaining

Like other people have said, Mustaki has no defense and is the sort of fighter who taunts whenever he gets rocked, sort of like when I play fight night. He seems short on almost all his punches until he finds his range after 4 or more minutes, and then when he does get there he seems to be more of an attrition puncher rather than a huge one-shot KO threat.

Having said that, Turner got KTFO in 13 seconds by 2-2 Ronnie Borja, has limited defensive wrestling ability after his initial sprawl and a very hard time getting off his back as demonstrated in his loss to now 3-4 fighter Andrew Lagdaan. He also fades pretty hard in the later rounds (same thing against Richard LeRoy, who he beat up in the first round and then wilted against and got TKOed by ground elbows).

Possibly negating some of his ground advantage (BJJ brown belt), Mustaki has promised not to take it to the ground and bang it out on the feet whatever happens! LOL! Should be pretty entertaining
do you have a link for the LeRoy fight or did you buy the event on fite tv?

his fight vs Borja(knocked out by a FW) and Lagdaan (showing his lack of defensive ground game) is whats keeping me from betting him at this price even though im sure he improved a ton since then at this young age

edit: wow Turner -385 now no way in hell i would ever touch that price

Last edited:

He usually prefers to stand and trade punches. He even gave up top position vs Weaver to continue striking battle.

Last edited:
this guy looks dreadful, did you see any tape of his opponent?

like espinosa as a dog. think turner gets the job done, mutaski is hilariously bad defensively and will be at a big reach disadvantage.
i watched his HL showing some fast hands, solid knees and td's and then his latest fight on fightpass where he seems more technical and composed compared to that HL video maybe something to do with his opponent being a pure grappler.. i think Misech have better standup,speed,cardio but hard to be confident with so limited footage.. just a small stab on Misech for me

HL

i watched his HL showing some fast hands, solid knees and td's and then his latest fight on fightpass where he seems more technical and composed compared to that HL video maybe something to do with his opponent being a pure grappler.. i think Misech have better standup,speed,cardio but hard to be confident with so limited footage.. just a small stab on Misech for me

HL

i quite like misech, way more energy efficient with his shots. has quite a flat footed, stalking style but don't think it will be an issue here.

i believe palacios has the perfect skill set for styling on bums but he'll come up short against anyone good.

took misech for 1.5 units.

I like Misech and Espinosa as dogs here. I think the other favs get it done.

Back