Daniel Cormier as UFC president would be one of the worst things ever

He's too nice to be president. Dana got the UFC to where it is by being a cutthroat.

Yeah Cormier must be shit to make the Olympics and to be double champ of the UFC. What a failure!

Am I the only one who sees a conflict of interest?

He aint any less qualified than Dana. I hope he does overtake that hairless vermin

I don't know what all of you are on about, but DC is as fake as they come. He's all smiles until things don't go his way - then he's arrogant, aggressive, cocky, and really shows his true colors. He's the kind of guy who would cheat if it served him and didn't think he would get caught, both in (blatant eye pokes) and out (206.2) of the octagon.

Add to that the fact that he very plainly plays favorites while commentating, and you might start to realize what a terrible idea it would be to put a person who only cares about himself and his friends into a position of power like that.
We have a winner. And, yes, a real winner. I'm not trolling.

It would be worth it if he talks to everyone like he talks to Jon Jones

<36>
HOKAY CONOR MCGREGOR YOU REALLY THINK IM GONNA SIT HERE AND LET YOU BE LATE TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE?
LIKE I AINT GOT THINGS TO DO ALL DAY,YOUNG MAN?
THIS AINT DRAGONBALL Z BUD
YOU DONT GET TO BE GOKU AND SIT OUT THE WHOLE BATTLE AND THEN JUST COME IN AT THE END AND THROW A SPIRIT BOMB AND THEN WISH EVERYONE WHO DIED BACK WITH THE DRAGON BALLS

DONT MAKE ME SET YOU UP WITH MASIVIDAL BUD.

AS PRESIDENT OF THE UFC I WILL HEREBY VETO THE JUDGES DECISION IN THE JONES REYES MATCH AND USE MY OWN SCORES TO INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME

ROUND 1
<36>
ROUND 2
<36>
ROUND 3
<36>
ROUND 4
<DCWhoa>
ROUND 5
<DCWhoa>

REYES WINS THE FIGHT
<36><36><36><DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

Ive changed my mind

DC for president

201_gsp.0.jpg

"im gonna take a break for a while and handle the personal things"

Daniel-Cormier-UFC-200-Press-01-750x370-1.jpg

THANK YOU GEORGES RUSH ST PIERRE,GOOD LUCK TO YOU THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN WHEN YOU ARE READY TO COME BACK.

0726_spo_ldn-l-ufc-214-presser-hg8_24225971_245566.jpg

"So i sez to Khabib,I sez to him,just go back tor Russia,putting on a card during a pandemic is clownshoes bud, Its mickey mouse,mate...Oh what,the title? Stipe aint gettin this shit back"

If he’s even considered for this. He needs to work under Dana for awhile and it passed to him. Dana gets a lot of hate, but the man helped build the UFC. Hell it might not even be around if it wasn’t for him. Cormier needs to fetch DFWs coffee for a few years and tighten up.

Dana was the right person at the right time. He seems willing to continue for quite a while. The next UFC president will set a new tone. I think Cormier would do a fine job. He's passionate about expanding youth talent and brings enthusiasm that might make mma appealing to a broader number of people. A number of others would do well.

Ive changed my mind

DC for president

I like your flexibility. Let's consider some others.
Al Iaquinta: 'Pay me and buy real estate in Long Island dammit.'
Rose: 'There's more to life than fighting.'
Zhang: 'Our name is UFC. Remember we.'
Cruz: 'Home of the underhooks!'
Chael: 'This reminds me of a hilarious story'
Stann: 'Heroic.'
Aldo: '...'

I like your flexibility. Let's consider some others.
Al Iaquinta: 'Pay me and buy real estate in Long Island dammit.'
Rose: 'There's more to life than fighting.'
Zhang: 'Our name is UFC. Remember we.'
Cruz: 'Home of the underhooks!'
Chael: 'This reminds me of a hilarious story'
Stann: 'Heroic.'
Aldo: '...'
I reckon AL would last about 6 hrs as president.

The idea in general to put in active fighters as commentators is very dumb. You then have rivalries being played out, favoritism shown...etc No fighter is above that. It should be like in most other sports. You ever seen an active football player being a commentator? Tennis?

Its ridicolous and stupid.

Something about DC's personality is straight toxic. Can't put my finger on it, but DC is a tool. Def feels like a know it all who's ass you NEED to kiss.

He would run UFC to the ground with his atrocious matchmaking.This man came up short in the olympics, short vs jones, and he would def make bellator number one if he was the president of the UFC.

Dana is natural business man. Sure, he's petty, but Dana gets shit DONE. He even tried to book a UFC fight during a global epidemic because he saw money signs. His self interest is so transparent how could you not appreciate him?

DC would be the type that embraces the cuckery Disney is dishing out.

Not my president.

Dana has such a good sense for business that he tried to hold an event during a global pandemic n had to be reminded who’s the boss...

Only a true businessman makes a rookie mistake like that

if he ever have a job ine the ufc it will be a fake one ,like griffin ,hughes or liddell
who would put a guy who know nothing about business in charge of 4billion $ business? are you all serious with this nonsense ?

That is a lot of words with no information qualifying your very firm assertion.

Back