Daniel Cormier vs Anthony Smith

jamesgalb

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Cormier teased a potential fight here in the Smith/Oezdmir fight promotion... So it would seem like this has been thought of by the UFC already...

I could see Cormier signing the fight almost solely to keep the title away from Jones...

Thoughts?

Cormier teased a potential fight here in the Smith/Oezdmir fight promotion... So it would seem like this has been thought of by the UFC already...

I could see Cormier signing the fight almost solely to keep the title away from Jones...

Thoughts?
Seeing as jones already booked his championship bout this makes no sense

Smith was getting outgrappled by fucking Oezedemir LOL. DC would run through him with ease. No one at LHW besides Gus and Jones even come close to DC's level.

Seeing as jones already booked his championship bout this makes no sense
I am sure it would be moved to an interim fight if DC were to sign this fight, IF it is kept Championship...

Thoughts?
Pointless fight. Smith is fun, no need to send him to retirement

Smith was getting outgrappled by fucking Oezedemir LOL. DC would run through him with ease. No one at LHW besides Gus and Jones even come close to DC's level.
Hard to argue he got outgrappled when he got the sub man

I completely agree. Smith is b level & any of those 3 wreck him.

This would only happen if they need a short notice replacement...and if DC actually goes back down, which I doubt he will.

I am sure it would be moved to an interim fight if DC were to sign this fight, IF it is kept Championship...
Look dude, your missing the obvious, Jones comes back wins LHW, moves up to fight a super fight vs dc for the ultimate rematch and a huge super fight. It seems really clear

Back