Daniel Cormier's path to undisputed GOAT

1)Brock Lesnar - HW
2)Stipe Miocic 2 - HW
3) Jon Jones 3 - HW

This would give him 18 wins as HW, tying Miocic
Prove the first win on Stipe was not a fluke
4 title defenses, passing Miocic
A win on Jones making them 1-1-1
This would also put him past Cain in all categories as well.(Wins, title defenses).
3 fights would not put him far past his retirement goal either.
And a red panty night for fun.

Is there any reality he can pull it off?
Is not hard at all.just give DC a “pulse free “ pass like Jones have and he will steamroll all of then.
All in the same day probably.

I know that is not a serious answer but if i use TRT Vitor as a template for with pulse/no pulse reference,i have a very good case to say a pulsating DC would be a unstoppable force of nature.

Is not hard at all.just give DC a “pulse free “ pass like Jones have and he will steamroll all of then.
All in the same day probably.

I know that is not a serious answer but if i use TRT Vitor as a template for with pulse/no pulse reference,i have a very good case to say a pulsating DC would be a unstoppable force of nature.
This is all assuming he is not and has not ever taken any PED ever......

1)Brock Lesnar - HW
2)Stipe Miocic 2 - HW
3) Jon Jones 3 - HW

This would also put him past Cain in all categories as well.(Wins, title defenses).

I still wouldn't consider him due to towel gate, being a paper champ at 205, and having easy ass gimme fights with Volkan and lewis.

This is all assuming he is not and has not ever taken any PED ever......
All the evidence points out to “no he didn’t”
Never got caught when he was in SF,UFC under USADA and prior and in the Olympics.
You are using a dubious equivalence and make an assumption .
The one who actually GOT caught several times is the one asking Cormier to COME DOWN and challenge him again for a belt he got stripped off because af peds.
Let that sink in.

I already think DC is the goat but he really shouldn't fight Brock. Hes getting old and hes coming off surgeries etc etc. Brock has been fresh and has had time to juice and all that.

DC is of course light years ahead of him but one brock take down and it's all over. I just think DC is too battle worn and should quit while he is ahead

He has to beat Jones to be goat. Nothing else really matters

Dude's the greatest already, and losing once or twice to a lifelong PED cheat does little to diminish that fact.

1)Brock Lesnar - HW
2)Stipe Miocic 2 - HW
3) Jon Jones 3 - HW

#3 isn't happening. If Jones goes to HW, he ends DC's career on a loss.

GSP and Silva, Fedor along with Jones are still ahead of DC IMO, if I don't care about the PED thing.

DC's HW record has only 1 top win. He has numerous top 10 wins but has not fought Werdum, Overeem, JDS, Cain (obviously) back in the day. Compare his record to JDS who has fought pretty much everyone well except DC.

And his 2 losses to Jones at LHW (a finish is still a finish despite the record) are pretty much impossible to recover from if we are talking about the undisputed GOAT.

Jon has to happen first if DC wants the best chance possible. He's just getting older and older. He'll still be able to beat Brock and Stipe in a couple years I think. Clock is ticking.

Unlimited delusion.

DC's resume is not the strongest, only a handful of truly impressive wins and he lost to Jones and almost got finished by Gus(IMO Gus won) the two best guys he fought. Let me guess people who think DC is the undisputed GOAT also think Gus is overrated?

Who thinks DC is undisputed GOAT?
Unlimited delusion.

DC's resume is not the strongest, only a handful of truly impressive wins and he lost to Jones and almost got finished by Gus(IMO Gus won) the two best guys he fought. Let me guess people who think DC is the undisputed GOAT also think Gus is overrated?

Honestly he can't be GOAT in a universe where Jon Jones exists.

Probably not. But let’s just say they fight again and Cormier knocks Jones out. I think you’d seriously have to start considering Cormier for the GOAT title. (Which is really crazy, because if you designed a fighter from scratch on a computer and built him in a lab, he wouldn’t look anything like DC). It would immediately call into question the losses to Jones as drug-aided, and once you put an asterisk on that you’re talking about an insane resume with zero “clean” losses. He would have beaten a guy with very strong best ever HW credentials (Miocic), the clear best ever LHW, along with a bunch of other top contenders like Rumble, Gus, Barnett etc. The wins over Anderson and Henderson are kind of lame, but still. The resume is really excellent, and that’s overshadowed only by Jon Jones. Remove that blot and he’s right there.

Back