DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.4 (Cancelled After 3 Seasons)

They need to lighten the show up, it’s so darkly lit. Also need some fun in it. Like Arrow is dark but fun.

Good to see Fisk rocking the white suit:cool:

I actually didn't like that looked tacky as hell. A silk white suit? Come on now.

They need to lighten the show up, it’s so darkly lit. Also need some fun in it. Like Arrow is dark but fun.

Disagree I love the way the show is. There's enough shows like Arrow and there all on the WB let them keep doing their thing.

Been wanting to see Bullseye since the show first premiered in 2015.

For the love of God, give Bullseye the fucking costume.

WTF?

Is Arrow even worth watching? I stopped somewhere around Season 2 or 3 as I could not stand all the 'My Two Loves" drama and BS. It was a veritable soap opera.

I actually didn't like that looked tacky as hell. A silk white suit? Come on now.
I was hoping for it in season 1 since it's his typical comic outfit, but I like they waited until now.

*yawn* call me when they announce the date.

Disagree I love the way the show is. There's enough shows like Arrow and there all on the WB let them keep doing their thing.

It's perfect for the character. Fisk is emotionally and socially awkward; he tries to appear calm and dignified, but can't quite pull it off. He thinks an expensive white suit makes him look classy, but comes across as a thug who's trying too hard.

I was hoping for it in season 1 since it's his typical comic outfit, but I like they waited until now.

Yea I know it's his typical outfit but sometimes those comic outfits just don't work IRL. No one wants to see wolverine in yellow spandex and black underwear.

Anyone else have a gut feeling we see Castle in an episode or 2?

With Fisk being out it seems highly likely that Frank wants to end him as he threatened during this scene:

WTF?

Is Arrow even worth watching? I stopped somewhere around Season 2 or 3 as I could not stand all the 'My Two Loves" drama and BS. It was a veritable soap opera.
I’m getting a lot of flack for my love of Arrow. It’s a fun show. It’s not Shakespeare of course. But neither is Daredevil. The stupid things the redhead does is equivalent to the dumb girl who goes into a dark basement in a horror movie to fix the fuse.

I demand bullseye in season 3. He doesnt need to be some villain who we get extended origin about either.

Arrow was excellent for two seasons then quickly degenerated into a pile of cum.

Very looking forward to this next season of Daredevil.

Back