DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.4 (Cancelled After 3 Seasons)

I'm really sad they didn't stick with the Miller Elektra story-line, and the epic fight between Bullseye and Elektra.

daredevil-181-022.jpg
I believe that is a fight to the death in the comics. Ya Electra is hot but I am still surprised to see Bullseye still gets in a quick FAPP in the last panel.

<Moves>

I actually skipped the entire Karen backstory when I realized what they were doing lol....I just had enough of Karen being so damaged emotionally.

I watched the rest of the episode though

Did I make a mistake?
She's a fraction of how damaged she gets in the comics. A fraction of a fraction.

And that episode was actually great. Probably top 3 of the season.

BTW, anyone take a shot every time someone says "Fisk"?

Trust me, you won't last 30 minutes.

The Karen Page episode was necessary for them to set up the Comic storyline whereshe becomes a drug addict. Was the worse bit of the season though.

Cage dropping by to "Smash Kingpin" woukdnt make any sense. Fisk was in custody most of the season and later a free man. Thats the point. The guy tends to operate within the law from outside parties views or just above it. Luke doesnt kill either. Not yet. He's just at the point he won't save you. Kingpins taking a cut wouldnt fuck with Harlem eitherz which is Luke's priority.

Danny Iron fist is in china or something. Coleen sticks to triad junk, apparently robberies, and runs into the same problem as Luke not wanting to be a criminal.

Jessica isnt that close with DD and is trying to live a normal life post season 2.

Spiderman is like 12 years old. Lol. This version woukdnt even understand the moves Fisk made this season. Other guys like Stark and shield coukd give a shit about this. Not on their radar. It fits fine.

Best to assume all this happens pre-infinity war. The others shows always reference shit, if it happenned. Besides, i dont think anyone wanted a full episode dedicated to crying over off screen fodder.

Great Season. Make Fisk Spiderman strong by season 5. I want him throwing fucking cars.

Even Bullseye couldn't save this season for me. Too much feelings, not enough planning, crime wave, and asskicking for me.

with
I believe that is a fight to the death in the comics. Ya Electra is hot but I am still surprised to see Bullseye still gets in a quick FAPP in the last panel.

<Moves>

In the limited series, Bullseye: Greatest Hits, Poindexter is captured and interviewed by a Federal agent. We see a little of the Electra fight from his perspective, and it's clear he had to change his boxers after he was finished with her;)

Last edited:
I actually skipped the entire Karen backstory when I realized what they were doing lol....I just had enough of Karen being so damaged emotionally.

I watched the rest of the episode though

Did I make a mistake?
Nah I did same

Finished the season.

I like Matt's new fighting style. He looks more like an MMA fighter than a ninja now with his boxing based style and a little BJJ and Muay Thai thrown in.

A nitpick: I did feel there was a sense of repetition. You feel that things are going too well and it will be revealed that Fisk has someone compromised that screws everything up. I think they did this a little too often to the point where I started just predicting "oh sho which person did Fisk buy who is gonna mess up the plan?"

But other than that, surprisingly consistent season. I actually wanted Matt to throw away his no killing code...but the way it panned out was pretty cool. Matt and Fisk actually making a deal and shaking on it. I never saw that coming.

Dex/Bullseye was really exciting to watch. His first fight against Matt in episode 6 might be the most intense action scene in the entire series. They actually were able to take his comic book abilities and make them look convincing in a cool way.

I thought his character was really creepy, from the pizza night with Julie scene to driving with her frozen corpse.

Punisher vs. Bullseye is the fight I wanna see. They are so different stylistically. Punisher is all about planning, setting up traps and Bullseye just wings everything super fast.

Wilson Fisk breaking Bullseye's back...damn I though Matt was gonna be the one to take him down

Very satisfying ending.

Netflix & Disney please let this show continue.

Last edited:
As much as I liked the ending, I do wish that:

Instead of Fisk getting arrested again....I was hoping he and Vanessa would run to some other country with no extradition and slowly build their organization there....with his name in the US tarnished. That way the good guys get a victory without it feeling like the same ending as season 1 (Fisk getting arrested and going to prison) But then again maybe Vincent has no plans to come back to the show? In that case I can see why the writers decided to wrap his story up like this

Shouldn't New York and the world still be reeling from the aftermath of Infinity War? Sometimes the show feels like it's a shared universe with the MCU, and other times it feels like it's simply Easter egg references.
This is all pre Thanos finger banging half of the universe away. For future practice just ignore anyone except the main super hero character exists in this universe. It's the only way to watch(and enjoy) these shows.

Even Bullseye couldn't save this season for me. Too much feelings, not enough planning, crime wave, and asskicking for me.

Yeah, granted I’m only 3 episodes in but this is feeling a lot more like a CW show with all the angst and love stories.

Moody Murdock is insufferable.

Yeah, granted I’m only 3 episodes in but this is feeling a lot more like a CW show with all the angst and love stories.

Moody Murdock is insufferable.

Give it a chance. Episode 4 and 6 are great.

CW show....wow, that is pretty harsh.

3 episode in not bad so far. Liked the introduction to Bullseye.

BTW, anyone take a shot every time someone says "Fisk"?

Trust me, you won't last 30 minutes.

Collage students invented a drinking game where you watch an episode of 24 and take a shot every time Jack Bauer says, "Damn it!" Sutherland heard about this and changed the script of one episode so he could say "Damn it!" 14 times in one scene!<45><Lmaoo>

Collage students invented a drinking game where you watch an episode of 24 and take a shot every time Jack Bauer says, "Damn it!" Sutherland heard about this and changed the script of one episode so he could say "Damn it!" 14 times in one scene!<45><Lmaoo>
I remember that drinking game! But I didn't know about Sutherland knowing about it hahhahah that's awesome

Thoughts on episode 4

- The prison fight was epic. Second only to the GOAT: Punisher in DDS2. And that's because, as Frank puts it, "You hit them and they get back up, I hit them and they stay down!" The fight scenes overall are a big improvement on the previous seasons, with Daredevil using a much more pragmatic and efficient style of fighting.

- I called it! I knew Fisk set up the stabbing in the weight room:D

- Fisk continuing to be the real MVP. I loved how he stands up, and he's so freaking huge you can't even see Dex in front of the table.

- I Nerd-gasamed so hard at the yellow cab going into the river...

Thoughts on episode 4

- The prison fight was epic. Second only to the GOAT: Punisher in DDS2. And that's because, as Frank puts it, "You hit them and they get back up, I hit them and they stay down!" The fight scenes overall are a big improvement on the previous seasons, with Daredevil using a much more pragmatic and efficient style of fighting.

- I called it! I knew Fisk set up the stabbing in the weight room:D

- Fisk continuing to be the real MVP. I loved how he stands up, and he's so freaking huge you can't even see Dex in front of the table.

- I Nerd-gasamed so hard at the yellow cab going into the river...

About the fighting style:

I just realized the same thing happened in The Dark Knight Trilogy....Batman goes from Ninja style to a more boxing base w/ MMA style in The Dark Knight Rises. I wonder if it's just easier for the actors and stunt doubles.....either way I prefer it being an MMA fan and former BJJ practicioner

Good season. My main gripe is there was a lot of build up with plots like agent Ray Romano’s story, Karen’s story, and Matt’s dilemma. The last episode seemed very rushed in comparison to rest of the season however.

Bullseye was great. Fisk killed it. The prison scene was awesome.

At first, I didn’t buy the whole FBI plot but it made sense 7 of so episodes in.

It was a lot to take in. That’s what happens you binge a show I guess though.

I’d give it an 8 out of 10.

Back