Dark Souls 2 NG++

One time she brought in Velstadt 3 times in one fight when I was trying to beat her. That fight was popular for doing sun-bro work.

The main boss Sinh the dragon is crazy .

I actually managed to beat Sinh on my second try using just the two NPCs as back up. I found him easier than Elana, who I could only beat with a couple of real players to help me.

Moving on to the second DLC now.

I actually managed to beat Sinh on my second try using just the two NPCs as back up. I found him easier than Elana, who I could only beat with a couple of real players to help me.

Moving on to the second DLC now.

The old iron king section has 3 more tough boss battles..
above the standard of the regular game.

Did you guys know about Raime's rage mode if you fight him wearing Velstadt's helm? Pretty cool.

I haven't kept up to date with the patches, but I feel like doing another run through the game. What are the weapons of choice for PvE these days?

Fume Knight is arguably the hardest boss in the game.

If you are pure melee . I beat him solo using dark orb at NG+. Took me quite afew attempts to nail down his movements and timing. The NPC summons for that fight are worthless and only buff him up and make the fight way harder.

The DLC is pretty damn tough even on standard game. Rolling through Old Iron King as a pyromancer is a bitch. I do virtually no damage at all to Smelter v2. I will probably have to grab some Hex gear/spells to do any damage to him. Everything I have now is infused with flame...fml.

Its darks souls tradition to have bosses with fire resistance. Thats why I would never put together a build just based on fire.

Its darks souls tradition to have bosses with fire resistance. Thats why I would never put together a build just based on fire.

I did a full fire, pure Melee/Pyro build hahaha. I hate ranged battle in DS but I've found myself resorting to it a few times in Iron King. I am pumping up my Int+Faith for the fire damage bonus and I've picked up some hexes and gear along the way so maybe I can cobble together a setup to get through Iron King dealing more damage. There is no way I can dance around Smelter for the hour I would have to with flame weapons and pyro.

I did a full fire, pure Melee/Pyro build hahaha. I hate ranged battle in DS but I've found myself resorting to it a few times in Iron King. I am pumping up my Int+Faith for the fire damage bonus and I've picked up some hexes and gear along the way so maybe I can cobble together a setup to get through Iron King dealing more damage. There is no way I can dance around Smelter for the hour I would have to with flame weapons and pyro.

the two computer summons for that fight are solid as fck and last a long time..
I guess you'll just have to get a shield with good magic block and use a weapon that deals high physical damage.

the two computer summons for that fight are solid as fck and last a long time..
I guess you'll just have to get a shield with good magic block and use a weapon that deals high physical damage.

Yeah the irony is that I had a great build that would have been able to wreck him but I respecced it. The two NPCs are great tanks but deal no damage. They are a good distraction but I need to hit him harder. Just a bitch trying to get through these areas with Pyro.

Yeah the irony is that I had a great build that would have been able to wreck him but I respecced it. The two NPCs are great tanks but deal no damage. They are a good distraction but I need to hit him harder. Just a bitch trying to get through these areas with Pyro.

Seeing as most magic and miracles have been reduced to nothing, I just use dark orb with a dark sunset staff +5 . Gets the job done .

Should I create a new thread? This one has had a lot of discussion lately, but I'm kind of just waiting for this to be locked before moving on.

Should I create a new thread? This one has had a lot of discussion lately, but I'm kind of just waiting for this to be locked before moving on.

you might as well start a new thread you cheeky young urchin .
this thread is way past its closing number.

Is there no Meta this time around? I think 150 would have been perfect as you have to actually be pretty specific how you allocate and can't go crazy with builds.

Is there no Meta this time around? I think 150 would have been perfect as you have to actually be pretty specific how you allocate and can't go crazy with builds.

SM is the problem when it comes to trying to have a Meta.

Beat the grace robber crew and elana. RIP bernhart

You sure play through a lot of the second DLC without encountering a boss. I think I've found all but one bonfire and put in about 3-5 hours of play and I haven't crossed paths with any of the three bosses so far.

Back