Darren Till and Usman trading shots on twitter

Im aware of that. Still, he did not finish a very low level guy in two, and meanwhile, guys like GSP, Whittaker and Conor have dominated elite level guys on one leg. There are levels to this, and tho Till may one day get there, I do not think he will be on Usman's level anytime soon. Till can definitely still beat some top fighters, no doubt, but Usman is an entirely different animal.
Fair enough. I don't think it's fair to count Conor though as Holloway also had a broken foot.

I see your point and I say it's probably too early to tell for either guy. Usman has never fought anybody ranked in the UFC so it's hard to tell if he will hit a brick wall or not. Till has won win over Cerrone and didn't look like a world beater before that fight. I'm not convinced either guy are the next big thing.

Is it just me or has it been forever since there’s been a relevant fight at WW for title implications? I feel like everyone is either injured, sitting around and or talking shit over the internets.

Last time was RDA vs Lawler?

Gotta admit, I like the way Till just shows nothing but respect for Usman despite Usman acting like a prick.

If that fight happens I think Usman takes Till down and holds him down.
A lot of that is sarcasm I think. That's how I read it.

Is it just me or has it been forever since there’s been a relevant fight at WW for title implications? I feel like everyone is either injured, sitting around and or talking shit over the internets.

Last time was RDA vs Lawler?

I think Woodley said he'd be ready for RDA around July. Could be wrong though.

We shall see what happens i guess, just hope it is an interesting match up. Not this

It's MMA, if you cant stop THIS, you don't deserve a title or even a title shot. IMO

Covington vs RDA
Till vs Maia or Lawler
Masvidal vs Usman

that would be the best line up imo

Does anyone think we may be overrating Till a bit much? The guy beat a weathered Cerrone who was fighting in Poland which was like his 15th fight of the year. It was almost like watching a punching bag in there with no reflexes.

Rafa vs Woodley
Usman vs coby
Till vs Wonderboy

Now stop talking and fight you bitches!!

{<Scared}

Usman going to ride that leg with his head tucked into Till's sack to avoid the K.O.

Gotta admit, I like the way Till just shows nothing but respect for Usman despite Usman acting like a prick.

If that fight happens I think Usman takes Till down and holds him down.
Usman has no choice but to start barking, nobody will fight him.

Till is not ready for Usman.

Usman needs to fight Wonderboy or Colby, Till should get someone weaker like Lawler or Masvidal.

Does anyone think we may be overrating Till a bit much? The guy beat a weathered Cerrone who was fighting in Poland which was like his 15th fight of the year. It was almost like watching a punching bag in there with no reflexes.

Everybody with half a brain knows that Usman would dominate Till.

Till should just fight Perry. He'll definitely look like a superstar then.
Superstar.. he'd be getting done for manslaughter..

Usman will take a few jabs jab a uppercut and then it's the old dry hump.

Back