DC goes deep about Jon Jones and his "Who's your daddy?" Remarks

lol!
"cold blooded" if true.

DC should have never put that out there.

Jones beat DC before they ever touched gloves

Man.. I pray you never have a family member murdered.

Aside from hanging with whores and partying while his wife is home with the kid, that dolly through the window is pretty unforgettable.
What’s the point of making all that money if you can’t party with whores?

Man I really don't give a sh!t. All this Daddy stuff is new to me I was responding to the "who's your daddy" term a term I used playing pick ball or video games with friends and I still don't see how that term could have any relative connection DC's dead dad. How does Jon saying that make DC feel badly Jones obviously not his father only inside the cage.

He could have used many different sayings to convey that he owned or dominated him, but we all know why he said it. I'm surprised you're so insistent on rationalizing and thereby condoning what he said.

Holy fucking shit ! Dc is gotten too so bad by bones. I like both of them. Dc is a good guy and bones put a huge shit cloud over dcs. Life.
It’s pretty easy to see that’s not in reference to your murdered father.

Imagine that, someone from the Greg "Alf" Jackson camp being slimier than we realize...

No, this is the limitation of the notion that being yourself is always best. If you're an asshole, you should try hard to act like someone else. Being authentically bad is not good.

THANK YOU.

Awesome post by an awesome poster.

He could have used many different sayings to convey that he owned or dominated him, but we all know why he said it. I'm surprised you're so insistent on rationalizing and thereby condoning what he said.

Because I really don't get how the term "Who's your daddy" is hurtful to DC's murdered father if Jon had said "Where's your daddy" then I can get it would be mean spirited. If Jon had said "Who's your daddy" to me I would say my father's name loudly & proudly...

Last edited:
Been watching MMA for like 15 years. Who is this Jones guy? I keep hearing he used to fight in the UFC?

You guys do know that comments like these aren't meant literally right? People don't call someone a motherfucker because they're actually a mother fucker for instance. Jon is just referencing the fact that he's beaten DC twice.

Fake news.

I don't care about him being a piece of shit, just care about him being the best figther of our era. But yea i still like him based on his fighting skills, i could care less what he does outside the cage.

It’s pretty easy to see that’s not in reference to your murdered father.

Id agree as it is a common phrase but jones had to apologise for that reference in the past so he knows exactly what it means to DC if he tells him that. Or he is that stupid and totally forgot about that which actually is a possibility with jones.

Its unbelievable. To mock and be derisive of a murdered family member is unconscionable. I thought McGregor and Colby Cheese were bad, but this takes the cake.

I would agree......but I think DC might be reaching here. Jones sonning DC twice and how obsessed DC is with him is the perfect time to use "who's ur daddy".

Jones reached out to let him know that's not how he meant it, that he meant no disrespect towards his father.....just that he had been sonned.

I don't really like either guy although are both incredible fighters.

Back