DC on Anderson's failed test: "If you say USADA needs to lighten up, f*** off"

No camp fresh outta surgery middleweight anderson couldn’t keep former hw Olympian from laying on him.

The math checks out.
It's not like DC is the only guy to wrestlefuck Andy. Andy is very frequently passive on his back.

I thought, they said, they banned IV to try stopping people from cutting ridiculous amounts of water, since they wont be able to rehydrate properly without drastic measures like IV.
you are saying, they did it for masking capabilities of IV use?
good in both cases for me, just curious.
Iv's are banned under the wada code specifically because they are masking agent.

That's why they are banned by USADA and any one else (such as commissions) who use the wada prohibited list.

Nowt to do with weight cutting.

It gets confused because some commissions have no idea why things are prohibited. For instance in nevadas draft suspension documents they actually put iv as "iv used for weight cutting".. Nevada don't actually know why they are banned. (well they do now but they didn't)

How old are you and what is your highest level of education?

You’re such a strange guy. Are you missing a chromosome?

Of what relevance is my age and academic history to the fact your thought process is completely incoherent?

Get your act together man.

P.S - How old are you? How senior are you at your local fast food franchise? What’s your star sign?

HarmlessVigilantAfricanaugurbuzzard-max-1mb.gif

The contaminated BS is a terrible excuse that caught cheaters jump to because they have no other defense. Why is Anderson and Jones getting caught more than once? Is it because they are cheating and trying to get away with it or are they somehow getting tainted supplement and pills over and over again? They aren't just unlucky idiots, they know what they are taking.

People need to be held accountable for what's in their system. Saying that they have to prove intention is just going to lead to more BS excuses.
what if what Jone and Silva are saying is true. What if those EXCUSES are really what happened. To your second question what if some contaminates their sample?

what if what Jone and Silva are saying is true. What if those EXCUSES are really what happened. To your second question what if some contaminates their sample?

Then their morons who should be punished for being so careless.

DC says "USADA doesn't catch people all the time," that means, you too DC could be on steroids, and you are one of the people USADA has yet to catch. So, should we just believe that DC is hollier than everybody, and take his word that he is not cheating?

That is stupid. Either USADA is doing a great job, and 95% of cheaters are getting caught, and we can can say with 95% confidence that most fighters who are testing negative are negative or USADA is not doing a good job, and fighters (including DC) are getting away with cheating.

You can't have it both ways.

Every single post you make is a train wreck. It’s astounding.

dc is correct.

everything he says is real talk and the truth.

anderson is a fraud. anderson got exposed at ufc 200 by yours truly.

Anderson isn't a complete fighter if he couldn't get up or even attempt a sub from his back. All Silva did was hold on for his life while Cormier took him down at will.

Andersons ground strategy was always to lay on his back spread eagle and just take it until the ref felt sorry for him and stood it up.

Right Redhawk? <Lmaoo>

Agree 100% with DC. The amount of "USADA has ruined the sport" posts are hilarious.

so regardless of the truth. You just want them to suffer? What's the point of these posts then?

It's BECAUSE of the truth I want them to still be punished. I don't know why that is hard to understand. They are most likely knowing cheaters or they are so careless they don't give a shit about the rules.

Back