DC responds to Lewis "scared of jones" comments

How can DC be scared of Jones? He's the only man to have ever fought him twice. He's obviously not afraid to get in the cage with him.

Cormier from the mean streets of Lafayette! BB ain't gonna pull one over on him.

I agree with this 100%.

I myself dont even want to watch this fight again, because besides his thing with jones, i actually really like him, so i wouldnt want to see him get that L again.

The best thing for him, for sure is to stay away from jones. Because to me, he loses to him more often than not, with PEDs or without PEDs.

But then dont atribute jones wins to PEDs, and once the guy is clean you still avoid him?? That makes no sense. If he was so sure that steroids made jon win, why wont he fight him now that he is theoretically clean?

The answer is only one: fear
can DC juice? I am sure he would fight him if he was just as juiced as Jones. Jones was never and still isn't clean.

DC is never afraid to fight, and he
is making very good money headlining the card against Lewis.

Jones really needs to do some clean hard work to make it back to the front of the line to even face DC. Jones needs DC, not the other way around, and Jon knows it.

is normal to be scared of the guy who KO'ed you and made you cry in front of the entire world

I agree with this 100%.

I myself dont even want to watch this fight again, because besides his thing with jones, i actually really like him, so i wouldnt want to see him get that L again.

The best thing for him, for sure is to stay away from jones. Because to me, he loses to him more often than not, with PEDs or without PEDs.

But then dont atribute jones wins to PEDs, and once the guy is clean you still avoid him?? That makes no sense. If he was so sure that steroids made jon win, why wont he fight him now that he is theoretically clean?

How did you come up with that theory? Jones has been tested fucking once this year lol. And with USADA not telling anyone if someone fails (coincidentally right after Jones got let off with a slap on the wrist for his 2nd PED offence) it is safer than ever for cheaters like Jones and Silva to juice

How did you come up with that theory? Jones has been tested fucking once this year lol. And with USADA not telling anyone if someone fails (coincidentally right after Jones got let off with a slap on the wrist for his 2nd PED offence) it is safer than ever for cheaters like Jones and Silva to juice
Bro, seriously? You are better than this.

You guys are accusing the man of already having juiced in the future now too?

Lmao

The Jones hate is beyond ridiculous in here at this point.

Weve been trough this already...
<DisgustingHHH>

Uhm, it makes pretty good sense actually. The UFC would want to set that fight with time to hype it up and everything.

You people calling for 'fear' are a batch of morons.

He prefers to pretend he is HW champ and "defended" 1 time... Miocic is the real badass HW of all time and Jones the real LHW.

All in Cormier's life is fake, since belts to the real life. Pretending is all he has. Very sad. At the end of the day, when he goes to sleep, he thinks about that for sure.

Miocic was flatlined by Cormier in less than one round. Cormier will always be more badass and accomplished as a fighter.

I agree with this 100%.

Who the hell says he's clean? He was supposed to be clean last time, and his fight before that and fight before that his whole career. He gets away with eye pokes and PEDs and claims dick pills, then snitches and hides under the ring. The guy's gotten nothing but minimal consequences for cheating and fucking up over and over his entire career and DC STILL gets tested 4x as often and USADA even changed their policy to not announce when Jones fails another test and you think he just learned his lesson and cleaned up because reasons?

I agree with this 100%.

Eh I'd be inclined to agree if DC was still prime for age but the guy is 40. It's not even worth the risk at his age that Jones MIGHT fight clean. He's already agreed to being scheduled against Jones on at least 3 different occasions now. To say he's scared is a little asinine. I agree with armbarb that the black beast fight, followed by the Brock fight if he wants it cause he deserves the easy pay day against another 40+ year old.

He prefers to pretend he is HW champ and "defended" 1 time... Miocic is the real badass HW of all time and Jones the real LHW.

All in Cormier's life is fake, since belts to the real life. Pretending is all he has. Very sad. At the end of the day, when he goes to sleep, he thinks about that for sure.
Say what? He knocked out your boy Stipe and got beat by a guy on PEDs.

I totally agree with you except DC is already a true double champ. He is defending the belt within 6 Months unlike another person who shall remain unnamed.

Yeah, bad choice of words. He is a true double champ. He can become the best double champ.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/10/daniel-cormier-derrick-lewis-scared-jon-jones-ufc-230

“I was never offered the fight against Jon Jones,” Cormier told reporters, including MMAjunkie, following his UFC 230 open workout. “Nobody told me to fight Jon Jones. I think Derrick has said it, himself, openly that some of the things (he says) you take with a grain of salt, some of the things you believe what he’s saying. He’s just bull(expletive) on that one.”

The thing is Daniel, you shouldnt need to be offered to fight him. You know the UFC would be more than happy to put this fight together, and you arent out there asking for it...
Besides the brock fight, Jon is the biggest money fight you can get. And the fact that you are not out there persuing it is a dead giveaway.

source.gif

DC should stay focus on his next fight. winning the fight will do the talk

DC doesn't owe Juicehead a fight.

Jon has been busted TWICE now for using PEDs in his match-ups with Cormier.

DC should just defend his HW strap, vacate the LHW belt, and sail off into the sunset as HW champ.

Wasn't the first just for coke which isn't a PED?

DC wants to retire by spring. He doesn't need a Jones fight since he wants to retire with a big money fight with Brock as he should. I don't think he made a lot of money in his career. The announcing gig is awesome and the Brock fight is just gravy on top of that.

Black Fedor does not give a fuck about what you think. It seems the only people that have a harder time accepting responsibility for Jones’ actions other than Jon himself are his fans.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/10/daniel-cormier-derrick-lewis-scared-jon-jones-ufc-230

“I was never offered the fight against Jon Jones,” Cormier told reporters, including MMAjunkie, following his UFC 230 open workout. “Nobody told me to fight Jon Jones. I think Derrick has said it, himself, openly that some of the things (he says) you take with a grain of salt, some of the things you believe what he’s saying. He’s just bull(expletive) on that one.”

The thing is Daniel, you shouldnt need to be offered to fight him. You know the UFC would be more than happy to put this fight together, and you arent out there asking for it...
Besides the brock fight, Jon is the biggest money fight you can get. And the fact that you are not out there persuing it is a dead giveaway.

source.gif

Jones got popped TWICE tho, man.
I mean...would you want to fight someone who keeps getting popped for PEDs?

Its just business. Get a clue man. Fight cheating Jones to satisfy fools like yourself, or make some serious money. What a foolish presumptuous statement.

Yeah id have to agree with this here.
If someone keeps using PEDs and getting caught...CONSISTENTLY, would you want to fight them?

If someone reduced me to this twice
<DCrying>
I would be looking for a different opponent too, because at the end of the day I’d prefer to be
<36>

Back