DC vs Stipe to Headline UFC 226 July 7 Will Coach TUF

Who Wins?

• Total voters
If they add MM vs TJ, I'm going to have to get tickets for sure

Nice fight between Two humble hard working Champs , should be a good fight might not make for an exciting TUF but I don't watch that anymore I'm just glad we get this fight .
it's a tough one for sure Stipe should probable be the favourite to win this fight but for some reason I see DC winning this fight he's a hard worker who I think will rise for the Occasion .

Easy work for Stipe. Will be sad to see a short fat bald 40 year old getting beat up so badly. People will realize weight classes exist for a reason. “But DC was a heavyweight!” He never fought a fast elite HW like Stipe or Cain (great HW wrestleboxers) or even JDS or Werdum. He beat slow as shit people like Bigfoot and Mir. Beating slow as shit heavyweights 6 years ago doesn’t mean he will beat Stipe...

So are we looking at 3 super fights at 226?

Stipe vs DC
TJ vs DJ
Cyborg vs Nunes

Dana really wants to keep Stipe from any GOAT talks. DC will light him up and bring his ass down.

UFC is dying.
UFC doesn't promote its champs
UFC doesn't put on the fights the fans want to see
UFC can't put on good fights without Conor.

hahaha

2018 is going to be amazing!

i may tune in to TUF for the first time in years

dc is the man. win or lose.

Jon Jones wins.... to me this means he's a lock to be back soon and fight the winner. The title of greatest ever will be the marketing pitch..... $$$$$

Cormier best wins at HW:

Barnett
Mir
Nelson
Bigfoot

That is enough to warrant a title shot against Stipe. People have got a shot for less.

Back