• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media DC willing to make a comeback, diet to 205, to fight Jake Paul in MMA: "I want to torture him"

But DC was a UFC champ and JP has no mma training. That is pussy shit. Meet in the middle and box him DC.
Paul fought a 5-9 NBA has been with no boxing experience at all and a fat 170 pound wrestler with some of the worst striking in mma. Who is the pussy again?

for the people who didn't watch the video:

Floyd went to box Floyd, the greatest boxer, because he needed to. for the money, and because you go to the great, the great won't come to you, they don't need to.

he won't box Jake, because he doesn't need the money, and Jake is a nobody in boxing. DC is the champ, if Jake wants something, he has to come to him.

makes sense imo.
jake is literally one of the biggest ppv stars in boxing right now
and a boxing fight between him and DC would be exciting because it could go either way
but dc basically admitting that he can only beat him if he is allowed to wrestle is weak shit

Paul fought a 5-9 NBA has been with no boxing experience at all and a fat 170 pound wrestler with some of the worst striking in mma. Who is the pussy again?
JP and Nate were boxing equals in terms of experience obviously not in skill. DC is miles better at everything but especially mma.

naw, he wants to fight him not having a sporting competition with him. Boxing him is basically like saying "let's have a tennis match to settle who the toughest guy is"
he got brutally knock him out in boxing too if he actually dares to enter the ring with paul
DC is scared because he knows without his wrestling he will get knocked the fuck out

What is the point in offering an MMA fight when DC knows damn well that nobody without MMA experience is going to take that fight? I mean....DC is ex-HW and ex-LHW champ.

If DC had said "hell yes I'll fight him in a boxing ring at 205lbs, sure thing" then....even though I don't believe that would ever happen, I could at least say "ok well there it is, DC said yes to a boxing fight".

DC is just giving Jake Paul what he wants and loves : more publicity, more notoriety. Jake Paul will love it.
DC would have been better off saying .....nothing.

Why is it always the MMA guy that has to go to boxing?

MMA is as close to real fighting as you can get. So if you talk shit, you should be able to back it up in a real fight. Just like you would in the street.

Pussy shit is talking shit and hiding behind boxing rules.
Did Paul ever say he could beat DC in a fight? I'm seriously asking if he did, because he deflected the comment Askren made about how Ben could kill Jake in a street fight if he wanted. He never even argued it wasn't true.

I’d rather Paul box an actual boxer, an actual accomplished and not out of his prime boxer. Because there is no way in hell he’s getting in the octagon.

Rb6941c01347b3e3163471e7dfff27e4e

jake is literally one of the biggest ppv stars in boxing right now
and a boxing fight between him and DC would be exciting because it could go either way
but dc basically admitting that he can only beat him if he is allowed to wrestle is weak shit

He wants to actually fight.

DC would get KOed and cry like a baby just like he did against Jon.

Why is it always the MMA guy that has to go to boxing?

MMA is as close to real fighting as you can get. So if you talk shit, you should be able to back it up in a real fight. Just like you would in the street.

Pussy shit is talking shit and hiding behind boxing rules.

Because both the boxer and MMA fighter are trained to box, meanwhile only one of them is trained to do MMA.

It's fairly obvious that the fair way to cross-sport fight is to have them do it in the sport they both have experience in.

Lmfao. Someone has never gotten off his couch

You're right, I should've said "eyepokes" given DC can't eyepoke with boxing gloves.

No seriously though, but please tell what "more damage" DC can do in MMA that he couldn't do in boxing, if we're assuming the skill difference is huge regardless of sport? Shouldn't he still just KO Jake in boxing?

He wants to actually fight.
if dc has balls then he can go to the ring and knock jake the fuck out
how would that be any less satisfying?
whats happening here is that dc believes he cant win against paul without his wrestling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckforbes
Back