DC would have won the Heavy Weight title tonight

And probably finished both of them .. ..

at least DC has killer instinct when he takes a fighter down unlike stipe

seriously DCand JJ are the best two fighter in HW division and they aren’t even IN the heavyweight division lololol
no

Jones not a great striker, he's had trouble with anybody he was forced to strike with. And again, none of the guys he's fought are as good of strikers as Stipe. He has a different skill level standing up

But tbh I don't expect cormier or jones to ever fight Stipe

Exactly. And both Jones and Cormier have basically said they don’t want to fight Stipe. Lol Jones said not too long ago “It’s one thing to move up to HW and take on a bigger guy. It’s another to move up and fight a big guy who is also really good.”

Or something to that effect. Which is why he just called out 40 year old Brock and left Stipe’s name out of his mouth.

Big Andy fan and indifferent towards DC.

I think Cormier took it a little easy on Silva when he was on top.

LOL. Stipe would beat him up. Stipe would also beat up Jones.

seriously DCand JJ are the best two fighter in HW division and they aren’t even IN the heavyweight division lololol
Stipe, who before Ngannou fight had how many straight first round finishes?4?3 in title fights, while DC?

Let be honest guys, DC would have finish Ngannou in round 3 or 4 when Ngannou completely gassed out.

You really really think DC couln't finish a completely gassed out Ngannou? I'm pretty sure Rumble has much better ground game than Ngannou and DC still able to finish him in round 2 twice

How do you know that he would not have gotten knocked out by Francis? He is 6 foot five and weighs 270 pounds. Hits like a damn train. Jones at about 225 knocked DC out in the last fight.

And I agree with those saying DC had to change his body just to become a 205 pound fighter. He has not fought at heavyweight in years at this point. Not really a good idea at age 39 to take this fight. Dana has only brought it up because there is nobody at heavyweight right now worthy of a title shot.

I don’t doubt Jon Jones and DC are the baddest men on the planet. Until they fight Stipe it’s just a guess. DC would of laid on Nganauu too. Stipe has way more first round finishes, some from inside the guard. DC not so much, watch that Silva fight not much killer instinct against a dangerous striker. Just laid his way to easy victory. I’m not against it, but that’s truth.

DC vs Stipe is a fight I would be totally hyped for, and both of those divisions are wastelands of talent, so please make with happen WME, even if you have to pay both DC and Stipe more than the 500-600k you normally give them.

The only facts we know are that cormier dropped down to lhw, and Stipe dominated an overhyped one-dimensional fool 50-forty fUCking FOUR.

Stipe would make Cormier look unbelievably small. He would be the best striker Cormier has ever fought with big power and he has a strong wrestling base.

I truly don't see how it could happen unless you think cormier can do to Stipe what Stipe just did to Francis and I'm not buying it

Löl.

Stipe would make Cormier look unbelievably small. He would be the best striker Cormier has ever fought with big power and he has a strong wrestling base.

I truly don't see how it could happen unless you think cormier can do to Stipe what Stipe just did to Francis and I'm not buying it
How stupid do you feel right now? Like really?

My god you're an idiot lmao

giphy.gif

DhnykN0VQAEQ0FT.jpg

He lost mostly fat not muscle. And he still struggles to make weight for LHW. Honestly Heavyweight would be easier for him.
From a weight perspective. From a reach and height perspective, he takes a lot of punishment getting inside on HW.

Back