Crime Deadly gun Attack on French Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
facepalm_by_counter_uav-d7k7hd2.jpg

Why are the gun nuts always the first ones to jump on this conspiracy crap? Happened after Sandy Hook, and it's happening now.. It's not only completely wrong and insensitive, but it also makes you a full blown retard for believing this shit.

I watched a video clip. I made a comment on said clip. Please show me where I pounded my chest and proclaimed it to be some conspiracy . . .

You're better than this . . .

I watched a video clip. I made a comment on said clip. Please show me where I pounded my chest and proclaimed it to be some conspiracy . . .

You're better than this . . .

I just think, based on the events that took place, anything other than calling a conspiratard an idiot is a ridiculous stance to take.

Its basically 100% confirmed this was a false flag attack, but I don't think this is fishy.

At that range, the bullet has so much kinetic energy it would punch right through you, and carry much of its inital energy right into the ground.

If he got hit at an intermediate range, you would have seen a head explosion. While the bullet would have less kinetic energy at impact, it would have spent longer inside the head, and bled off a greater part of its kinetic energy in the target.

Distance and kinetic energy don't mean much unless you know what kind of ammo was used. There are all sorts of low grain 7.62 rounds out there that have low muzzle velocity, and soft projectiles.

And 9mm rounds have a higher MV but are more effected by materials they hit. Hitting bone would divert the round or stop 9mm all together. .45, though slower, with extra weight can potentially break the bone and continue traveling.

Not a terminal ballistics expert or anything, just shot a lot of shit, and reload ammo.

Its basically 100% confirmed this was a false flag attack, but I don't think this is fishy.

At that range, the bullet has so much kinetic energy it would punch right through you, and carry much of its inital energy right into the ground.

If he got hit at an intermediate range, you would have seen a head explosion. While the bullet would have less kinetic energy at impact, it would have spent longer inside the head, and bled off a greater part of its kinetic energy in the target.

How is it a false flag? Why would they need to make one? The pot has been stirred for quite awhile already.

There's a conspiracy for every single terrorist attack. Take your psych meds people.

I just think, based on the events that took place, anything other than calling a conspiratard an idiot is a ridiculous stance to take.

You should probably think based more on the comments that were posted and take a stance based on them rather then inserting some other idea that you incorrectly took away from the post.

Especially since I never said anything about this being a conspiracy.

With the CT theory, this thread is going Full Florida.

Maybee we need a new thread anyways since this one is well over 1000 posts.

You should probably think based more on the comments that were posted and take a stance based on them rather then inserting some other idea that you incorrectly took away from the post.

Especially since I never said anything about this being a conspiracy.

That's how you identify the shills or the blue pilled sheeple. They lose their freaking minds if you even ask a question.

Bullets don't always do what you think they're going to do. You don't fly five feet back from a shotgun blast and headshots aren't always brain busters.

I know what most of us think about getting shot likely comes from Hollywood, but I'd at the very least like to discuss what I saw without being called a gun nut or idiot by folks around here.

Think it could have actually been a body shot? Or in the shoulder?

Locking this thread due to way over 1k, plus its descent into CT lameness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back