News Dean Barry Released

They got that lass as well!

PPAibse.gif

Dana's Wall of the Vanished Bless!

That is brutal. They should not have done that. Kid gave up everything to be in the UFC and was nervous. He is a very flashy and entertaining striker too. This is from toxic fans saying they should have cut him and pretending like he intentionally tried to foul Jackson. Why would he want to do that and even risk this situation when he was dominating the fight? Having performed in front of huge audiences with a lot on the line I actually empathize a lot with him, and I was not even in an MMA fight - shit like this happens, atleast a second chance would be fair.

That is brutal. They should not have done that. Kid gave up everything to be in the UFC and was nervous. He is a very flashy and entertaining striker too. This is from toxic fans saying they should have cut him and pretending like he intentionally tried to foul Jackson. Why would he want to do that and even risk this situation when he was dominating the fight? Having performed in front of huge audiences with a lot on the line I actually empathize a lot with him, and I was not even in an MMA fight - shit like this happens, atleast a second chance would be fair.

This is a weird thing to say, but blaming 'toxic' culture is so right wing-lame it's unreal.

They cut him because he was pathetic, and he couldn't handle the push back mentally to boot.

He wasn't ready.

An undercooked debut if I've ever seen one, and he'll be a quiz question in a few years time.

Aside from that, and aside from the whiny right wing-esque blaming of the population, I agree with you - it is brutal. Horrible for Dean and his career. I think I read he invested all his money into it, and probably wanted it too bad. Somebody, somewhere, should have been honest about it though; getting a UFC contract to fight Mike fuckin' Jackson was a gift, and all he had to do was be cool about it. He failed on all fronts. But people fuck up all the time, and the sooner he takes responsibility for his failure, the better. Otherwise, he'll be just some bitter ex-UFC guy who nobody remembers.

Get back in the saddle Dean, own your shit, and get back in the win column. No bitchin'.

This is a weird thing to say, but blaming 'toxic' culture is so right wing-lame it's unreal.

They cut him because he was pathetic, and he couldn't handle the push back mentally to boot.

He wasn't ready.

An undercooked debut if I've ever seen one, and he'll be a quiz question in a few years time.

Aside from that, and aside from the whiny right wing-esque blaming of the population, I agree with you - it is brutal. Horrible for Dean and his career. I think I read he invested all his money into it, and probably wanted it too bad. Somebody, somewhere, should have been honest about it though; getting a UFC contract to fight Mike fuckin' Jackson was a gift, and all he had to do was be cool about it. He failed on all fronts. But people fuck up all the time, and the sooner he takes responsibility for his failure, the better. Otherwise, he'll be just some bitter ex-UFC guy who nobody remembers.

Get back in the saddle Dean, own your shit, and get back in the win column. No bitchin'.
Right wing? Lmao, keep that junk in the war room.

CM Punk and Mike Jackson both got multiple chances and were not 1/10th the fighter of Barry, who has a fan friendly style and is a very accomplished martial artists. It’s not like Barry got dominated as Punk and Jackson did in their 1st out. It was not his lack of fighting abilities that made him not ready, he simply got on the big stage after sacrificing so much and the nerves got the best of him in a split second. Have you ever performed in front of a huge audience with so much on the line? I have.

It’s all irrelevant as he will not get a second chance, but I think he deserves atleast one. If he loses? So what? Then cut him. That is a terrible way to get cut, after dominating a fight and your opponent milks an eye poke wherein even he admitted he decided he wanted to quit as he had a way out.

Right wing? Lmao, keep that junk in the war room.

CM Punk and Mike Jackson both got multiple chances and were not 1/10th the fighter of Barry, who has a fan friendly style and is a very accomplished martial artists. It’s not like Barry got dominated as Punk and Jackson did in their 1st out. It was not his lack of fighting abilities that made him not ready, he simply got on the big stage after sacrificing so much and the nerves got the best of him in a split second. Have you ever performed in front of a huge audience with so much on the line? I have.

It’s all irrelevant as he will not get a second chance, but I think he deserves atleast one. If he loses? So what? Then cut him. That is a terrible way to get cut, after dominating a fight and your opponent milks an eye poke wherein even he admitted he decided he wanted to quit as he had a way out.

Dealt with that curve ball well, lol, credit to you.

I'm sure his management team, Suckerpunch, are currently doing everything they can to get him a fight somewhere, so who knows, he might be back as a 10-1 curiosity one day.

Don't agree his opponent milking it, though, that's exactly how the kid shirked his responsibilities in the first place. Pretty unprofessional if you saw the video he posted straight after the fight.

I just think he needs to swallow his pride, these things happen in sports - at least this is a sport where fighting at a lower level is still valuable, unlike most major sports - mess up on the big stage as an up-and-comer and you're generally toast for life...

I feel bad because of that article where he said he spent his life savings to make it to the UFC

0-1 amateur, 0-1 pro Mike Jackson wasn't dragging anything with the pro wrestler dork.
Mike Jackson has a professional combat sports record of 8-2 but he got it screwed down to 7-2-1 cause of his flunked weed test vs cm punk… or is he 7-2 n weed smoked it down to 6-2-1?

Last edited:
Haha fuck

Dana and the UFC can be real asshole's. They dont give a fuck about the fighter's.

i Wish the fighter's had it in them to stand up for themselves.
All your apostrophes are placed incorrectly, in case you were wondering.

Haha fuck

Dana and the UFC can be real asshole's. They dont give a fuck about the fighter's.

i Wish the fighter's had it in them to stand up for themselves.
That guy had no business being in the UFC in the first place.

The dude had no fucking business in the UFC in the first place, then he can't even beat Mike fucking Jackson. Fuck Barry and his fucking 'straight to the ufc' accent. Sick of Irish and UK cans taking up spots on the roster just to appease all the soggy bodied euro fans.

Lol i like the way you are genuinely pissed off by this whole thing

Dude blew it and made a mistake, it is a shame he has to pay the price for it by getting cut.

It could motive him to get back or hurt his career.

He got into the UFC through pure nepotism though, 4-1 with a loss to a guy with a negative record, but the McGregor connection was more than enough for him to bypass even the Contender Series.

He looked absolutely amateurish against Jackson, and the release is actually a blessing in disguise since he could do with improving just about everything about his game.
He's not connected to Conor at all. He is pals with one of the bigger agents who represents a bunch of fighters in the UFC

Back