Rumored Dee Devlin looking hot @ UFC 246

A solid 9 for an every day man

Probably about a 4 or 5 for a celebrity

If I was a multi millionaire superstar I wouldn't look near her
Behind every great man, stands a great woman. So she can see what hes doing tbh.

All those years and still together...

EOrdZA8WAAIhHBk

Last edited:
Is there a video confirming that ?
I found few pictures that indeed do indicate a thick and tight appearance.
conor-mcgregor-dee-devlin-ufc-246.jpg

Just passing time til shes crying on oprah telling us how bad it really was

6/10 at best

Wouldn't even make it onto Dan's party boat

She's a fucking dime and I don't care what anyone says.
Then again as you age and become a father you start to appreciate that MILF goodness of a 30yo mum bod.

She looked mad as hell as they walked into the arena.

Conor probably cheated on her the same night again.

Possibly with Cerrone's grandma.

I really like the look of Irish women and women from the British isles generally. But Dee just looks really chavvy and she hasn't aged well at all.

I really like the look of Irish women and women from the British isles generally. But Dee just looks really chavvy and she hasn't aged well at all.
Holy crap. They're the product of a really bad diet and i very rarely see an attractive brittish woman. There's a shitload of brittish immigrants where i live and they are quite ugly.

Holy crap. They're the product of a really bad diet and i very rarely see an attractive brittish woman. There's a shitload of brittish immigrants where i live and they are quite ugly.
I know. I go to Ireland quite often and it's pretty rare to see a single attractive person, I'm just a sucker for some of their physical traits. The women also wear several layers of makeup so their faces look like powdery plastic. Dee also rocks that look.

She’s loyal. Every male star in the world cheats. She knows the deal. Is normal

I'd like to see how everyone on here handles getting paid 10 million straight into their bank

Back