Law Democrats introduce constitutional amendment to reverse Citizens United

Would be nice if they could pull it off this time.

What a hypocritical twat.

your responce.....
Lol , the title of the thread is

Democrats introduce constitutional amendment to reverse Citizens United

What nerve I have asking you to actually comment on the topic of the thread

Your question was just deflection from the topic at hand .

Lol , the title of the thread is

Democrats introduce constitutional amendment to reverse Citizens United

What nerve I have asking you to actually comment on the topic of the thread

Your question was just deflection from the topic at hand .

blinded by your own hypocrisy. Everyone sees it. Keep carrying that water for people who don't give a shit about you.

<Dany07>

A constitutional amendment requires a 2/3rd majority in both houses or 2/3rd of all states in a constitutional convention.
good thing we don't measure everything by the empty political overtures by democrats, that keep their drooling sycophants at bay.

blinded by your own hypocrisy. Everyone sees it. Keep carrying that water for people who don't give a shit about you.
Cool , maybe eventually you'll feel like commenting on the thread topic ....

I'm the wrong person on this one because I think Citizens United is correct. I get the arguments why people think otherwise, I just think they're wrong.
Really? Don’t you think Stevens’s dissent has proven to be almost entirely accurate?

Funny they don’t seem to be the least bit concerned in legal loopholes that adversely affect Americans in any other respect.
What a weird strawman this is. Sounds like a topic that could use its own thread thogh.

I'm sure they've already figured out a way around their "fix" and how they can have the advantage over the GOP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbelo
Back