Deontay Wilder is mediocre HOWEVER hes still going to KO Fury tonight

LOL, you are insanely delusional. I feel sorry for anybody who knows you in real life.

You fanboyed over Wilder so hard that this loss has mentally broke you, you sound like a raving lunatic. Also while we're on the subject of education 'dragged' is the past tense of 'drag', not 'drug' you fucking illiterate.

Google text to speak make some mistakes I'm sure you can dig harder and find some more if you really put your mind to it

And I'm not sure how many Fanboys call their hero fighter mediocre in the thread title

Maybe you should do a little more Recon LOL

can't we just enjoy a fight that was great for the sport, i'm watching it again right now, shit is so satisfying.

I'm a washed-up B level heavyweight fighter but I likely know a hell of a lot more than you

And you’re cute enough to barely make any sense in your threads, just to make us feel comfortable.

This is truly remarkable.

can't we just enjoy a fight that was great for the sport, i'm watching it again right now, shit is so satisfying.

As long as you enjoy dirty boxing

I think its clear fury could beat him even if he fought clean

it's just amazing that here we are in 2020 and you can show a guy using an illegal technique to knock a guy down on the slow motion replays yet nobody seems to notice!!!

America's boxing IQ is bouncing off the bottom rung

these people don't know what they're looking at
Absolutely TERRIBLE for the sport!

Whats next
..elbows

Do you know what "lacing" means??

i called it for what it was, it was an ugly fight, it's boxing not paddycakes. tyson did what he should have done, turn it into a physical, ugly fight, back the guy up, shake him up mentally, put him in a position where he can't do anything and he's lucky those shots weren't on the jaw and just glanced off the back of his head, the only thing he could have done better was to tighten up that right hand and no one would be saying anything about punching in the back of the head. He would have put him out a lot faster and a lot cleaner, maybe fury will see this and straighten out his right next time. This time he made Wilder look like the amateur he really is.

i called it for what it was, it was an ugly fight, it's boxing not paddycakes. tyson did what he should have done, turn it into a physical, ugly fight, back the guy up, shake him up mentally, put him in a position where he can't do anything and he's lucky those shots weren't on the jaw and just glanced off the back of his head, the only thing he could have done better was to tighten up that right hand and no one would be saying anything about punching in the back of the head. He would have put him out a lot faster and a lot cleaner, maybe fury will see this and straighten out his right next time. This time he made Wilder look like the amateur he really is.

Wilder is just a puff piece

He has a nasty cross hook combo and a decent chin but so do most of the bruthas that walk into any gym

The sad thing is is that Tyson Fury used such a filthy dirty style of boxing to beat him in those two fights

Do you know what lacing is?

Wilder is just a puff piece

He has a nasty cross hook combo and a decent chin but so do most of the bruthas that walk into any gym

The sad thing is is that Tyson Fury used such a filthy dirty style of boxing to beat him in those two fights

Do you know what lacing is?
lacing, isn't that when you mix one drug with another, did fury do that?

Ha ha what a fucking moron TS is. This thread should be stickied for all eternity.

lacing, isn't that when you mix one drug with another, did fury do that?

Ha ha what a fucking moron TS is. This thread should be stickied for all eternity.

my threads are bait

they're design to lure the dumbest shedoggers to the surface where you can wack a mole them for sport

it's a great way to spend the boring hours of the day

NONE OF YOU IDIOTS KNOW WHAT LACING IS

LOL

EPIC

#go back to world of Warcraft

my threads are bait

they're design to lure the dumbest shedoggers to the surface where you can wack a mole them for sport

it's a great way to spend the boiling hours of the day

LOL

EPIC

So a few different posters pop in their head to spend 5 seconds laughing at you, and you spend most of your time replying to all of them and making these threads, but they're the idiots? That's an interesting perspective.

So a few different posters pop in their head to spend 5 seconds laughing at you, and you spend most of your time replying to all of them and making these threads, but they're the idiots? That's an interesting perspective.
Everybody that pops their head up gets smacked back down you know that I've been rag-dolling you for a couple days now

here you go
20200225_115443.jpg 20200225_115547.jpg 20200225_115551.jpg

You mistake me for someone who's been arguing with you and cares. I just have a look at this thread to have a little giggle then move on.

You seem like the kinda guy that looks for little giggles online quite often

No so much time in the ring

#dont know boxing

Couldent "google" lacing I see

LOL !!!

Youve been giggling all over my threads and don't know shit about boxing

What a bunch of losers

LOL

this jackass is ferociously researching dirty boxing on his mom's computer trying to learn about lacing

Wilder was favored pretty strongly by a lot of people who know more about boxing than me and you. Lets not pretend its like he picked Conor to beat Floyd.
Thats fucking insane, remember you said you admired how Luis Ortiz as a southpaw didn't keep his foot on the outside of his opponents, even though it led to him TWICE walking onto a Wilder right hand. Fury was always going to beat him 1/100 times I respect you mate but that was the easiest fight to predict in a while

Thats fucking insane, remember you said you admired how Luis Ortiz as a southpaw didn't keep his foot on the outside of his opponents, even though it led to him TWICE walking onto a Wilder right hand. Fury was always going to beat him 1/100 times I respect you mate but that was the easiest fight to predict in a while
eh, A LOT of people picked Wilder to win. It was about 50/50.

my threads are bait

it's a great way to spend the boring hours of the day

LOL

EPIC

Oh my god you’re still in this thread making a fool out of yourself!? I think you need psychological testing.

Back