Deontay Wilder is mediocre HOWEVER hes still going to KO Fury tonight

So a few different posters pop in their head to spend 5 seconds laughing at you, and you spend most of your time replying to all of them and making these threads, but they're the idiots? That's an interesting perspective.
you don't understand, brah. His threads are such perfect idiot traps that he even catches himself.

David Haye picked Wilder.
You said how great Luiz Ortiz was at being the exception of the rule keeping your lead foot outside your opponents lead southpaw foot. Ortiz walked himself twice onto aright hand

It's pretty obvious what's going to happen tonight as it was in progress in the last bout

Tyson Fury throws punches without enough commitment 2ko a Girl Scout because he is too concerned about getting countered himself

That's why he is an effective boxer

Wilder figured him out at the end of their first bout

Once Wilder figured out that Fury couldn't stop him he started to commit more to his combos...
he was taking over

Wilder was shocked at the end of the first round when Fury almost knocked him down (wilder fury 1)
I'm amazed no one noticed it or talks about it but Wilder was seriously rocked at the end of the first round... that set the tone for a careful and tepid start from the brown bomber

Tyson landed a real sneaky heavy cross at the very end of the first round and this put Wilder on an excessively defensive strategy for the beginning of the fight

As things progressed he got his gut back up as he got Furys number

Fury can't crack an egg (because he intentionally throws Pittypat's that he can quickly recover from)
and Deonte can't throw a straight cross

That's the only reason this fight makes it out of the third round

Deonte is going to figure out how to throw a straight cross before Fury gets enough power to stop him

One thing's for sure... the average heavyweight from the mid-90s would monster Mack either one of these clowns

Heck I bet Tommy Morrison could KO both of them inside of three rounds on the same night

Either Deontay is going to clean his clock early or Tyson is going to lead him into deeper waters and drown him with his non committal Slappy style of herky-jerky boxing

Wilder got ROCKED by that hook/cross combo and almost fell as he mocked a "rabbit punch" complaint behind the ref

he SHOOK

<TrumpWrong1>

You said how great Luiz Ortiz was at being the exception of the rule keeping your lead foot outside your opponents lead southpaw foot. Ortiz walked himself twice onto aright hand

I honestly don't remember saying that.

It's pretty obvious what's going to happen tonight as it was in progress in the last bout

Tyson Fury throws punches without enough commitment 2ko a Girl Scout because he is too concerned about getting countered himself

That's why he is an effective boxer

Wilder figured him out at the end of their first bout

Once Wilder figured out that Fury couldn't stop him he started to commit more to his combos...
he was taking over

Wilder was shocked at the end of the first round when Fury almost knocked him down (wilder fury 1)
I'm amazed no one noticed it or talks about it but Wilder was seriously rocked at the end of the first round... that set the tone for a careful and tepid start from the brown bomber

Tyson landed a real sneaky heavy cross at the very end of the first round and this put Wilder on an excessively defensive strategy for the beginning of the fight

As things progressed he got his gut back up as he got Furys number

Fury can't crack an egg (because he intentionally throws Pittypat's that he can quickly recover from)
and Deonte can't throw a straight cross

That's the only reason this fight makes it out of the third round

Deonte is going to figure out how to throw a straight cross before Fury gets enough power to stop him

One thing's for sure... the average heavyweight from the mid-90s would monster Mack either one of these clowns

Heck I bet Tommy Morrison could KO both of them inside of three rounds on the same night

Either Deontay is going to clean his clock early or Tyson is going to lead him into deeper waters and drown him with his non committal Slappy style of herky-jerky boxing

Wilder got ROCKED by that hook/cross combo and almost fell as he mocked a "rabbit punch" complaint behind the ref

he SHOOK

Im still loling

Going through this thread it’s just another example of Wilder fans never or have inability to not know how dumb they look , in this case the thread starter should have just took his L but he came back with foolish remarks about lacing and whatever . Also claimed to be a fighter f true doesn’t really matter bc I fought some Wilders opponents myself e,ven had tussles outside the ring with Klitschko sparring partners and guess what ? I’ve seen and met some REALLY dumb people in the gyms and they happen to be Wilder fans this isn’t a coincidence.

TS word of advice don’t come back to this thread ,it’s not helping you.....slip away casually maybe make a new thread explaining why you think Wilder will win in the third fight this thread is more then dead...lol<{ByeHomer}>

you don't understand, brah. His threads are such perfect idiot traps that he even catches himself.

Im still loling

Going through this thread it’s just another example of Wilder fans never or have inability to not know how dumb they look , in this case the thread starter should have just took his L but he came back with foolish remarks about lacing and whatever . Also claimed to be a fighter f true doesn’t really matter bc I fought some Wilders opponents myself e,ven had tussles outside the ring with Klitschko sparring partners and guess what ? I’ve seen and met some REALLY dumb people in the gyms and they happen to be Wilder fans this isn’t a coincidence.

TS word of advice don’t come back to this thread ,it’s not helping you.....slip away casually maybe make a new thread explaining why you think Wilder will win in the third fight this thread is more then dead...lol<{ByeHomer}>

Screenshot from the OP

Screenshot_20200322-110803.png

Read the whole OP not just the title and emotionally react

that's how my idiot trap threads work

I didn't know I had so many waiting on me or I would have responded earlier

#RECON FAIL

a classic propaganda technique:

pick one clip out of a statement and try to generalize it as the primary message

for that you've earned a double penalty

upload_2020-3-15_7-47-2.jpeg upload_2020-3-15_7-47-26.jpeg

Screenshot from the OP

View attachment 753173

Read the whole OP not just the title and emotionally react

that's how my idiot trap threads work

I didn't know I had so many waiting on me or I would have responded earlier

#RECON FAIL

a classic propaganda technique:

pick one clip out of a statement and try to generalize it as the primary message

for that you've earned a double penalty

View attachment 753175 View attachment 753177
I read it and none of what you said was true, Tyson did not SLAP him into deep waters he concussed him early with real shots unless you subscribe to the idiotic notion of his fist wasn’t in the glove which is next I guess ?

I’m not waiting on you ,I don’t even know anything about you but you are Wilders protector, one of three I’ve seen on here and my statement stands you look like a fool the difference is the other two were smart enough not to engage me in a subject about Wilder bc they know it’s a losing one ...in fact when you state something is obviously going to happen and you detail it and it doesn’t happen it ensures a different type of retaliation from others who say otherwise , maybe your lack of understanding that went over your head but then as stated you are a Wilder fan so ? lol

Last edited:
I read it and none of what you said was true, Tyson did not SLAP him into deep waters he concussed him early with real shots unless you subscribe to the idiotic notion of his fist wasn’t in the glove which is next I guess ?

I’m not waiting on you ,I don’t even know anything about you but you are Wilders protector, one of three I’ve seen on here and my statement stands you look like a fool the difference is the other two were smart enough not to engage me in a subject about Wilder bc they know it’s a losing one ...in fact when you state something is obviously going to happen and you detail it and it doesn’t happen it ensures a different type of retaliation from others who say otherwise , maybe your lack of understanding that went over your head but then as stated you are a Wilder fan so ? lol

LOL
U didn't read the whole OP and jumped on the bandwagon now you have clickbait remorse

I gave 2 possible outcomes out of hundreds of possibilities and was 100% correct

What kind of "fan" would call his "hero" average

The TITLE called wilder MEDIOCRE dumbass

LOL
U didn't read the whole OP and jumped on the bandwagon now you have clickbait remorse

I gave 2 possible outcomes out of hundreds of possibilities and was 100% correct

What kind of "fan" would call his "hero" average

The TITLE called wilder MEDIOCRE dumbass

No you gave multiple outcomes to back track on the thread one you created and was and still is posting on , you took a big L and thought you were going to come back here on a thread to look smart , but again it’s not possible here , so continue on your own downward spiral here my not so smart friend it’s not important to me , getting things RIGHT is. Lol

Dumb Ass is TWO words you didn’t even get that right ? :confused:

Back