Desmond is amazing and does the future

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
Good call on the drugged part. He looks like hes been on benzos his whole life.

Do those depression drugs give you that cold dead staee? That wouldnt surprise me either. Poor kid.
He does look like that! Or maybe he's just dead inside. Poor kiddo. :(

And it's illegal in California and a few other leftist states to help counsel this kid away from his transgenderism.
"The kids transgenderism" eh.... You mean to say the parents need to be special and different. Its all horseshit man. What a total cluster fuck for this abused soul.

"The kids transgenderism" eh.... You mean to say the parents need to be special and different. Its all horseshit man. What a total cluster fuck for this abused soul.
Exactly!

Can someone please explain the purpose of putting a kid on national media? No whining conservatives, please. This seems really fucking dark, or I’m just completely out of touch.

(Title error)

Yikes!!

Vid won't play for me. Could someone summarize? Thanks in advance.

No whining conservatives?

So you want folks to tell you this is normal?

They started when he was 2, took him to meet drag queens at 5

If this isn’t indoctrination you don’t understand indoctrination

His parents should be charged with child abuse

Someone really needs to call CPS

Wow, at 4:30 the father says Desmond went into kindergarten openly gay.
Well, the kid himself said he came out when he was 3. How is that even possible though? :confused:

Can someone please explain the purpose of putting a kid on national media? No whining conservatives, please. This seems really fucking dark, or I’m just completely out of touch.

(Title error)

I think the twitter comments sum it up nicely.

His parents are evil and mentally deranged. Obviously.
I’m starting to think that we fundamentally don’t understand adults. What if we just understood them as older children? Because it literally makes no sense that we can sympathize with kids for their horrific upbringing, only to call them evil once they age and start to act out their trauma. Broken people don’t automatically get better as adults. This might be why alcohol and drug abuse is fucking insane right now.

That lil boy is obviously getting dicked down and turnt out.

How the fuck you know at the age that you want a dick up your ass...unless..
The fuck is wrong with you?

Back