Desperation Bader

threetimes3

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Looks like Bader didn't believe in his striking too much since he shot first thing. Hard to believe he thought he was going to get the upper hand wrestling AJ.

If I was in Bader place, I would probably do the exact same thing

didnt even exhange 1 punch lmao

I don't know what Bader is doing! He looked nervous end and doesn't know what to do!

yeah he basically looked terrified of getting KOed. that shot was total desperation, and right at the beginning of the fight.

Agreed. I didn't see what Bader was going to bring to the fight, so it was interesting at least. AJ ain't no joke, that's safe to say.

Bader's career is like a self fullfiling prophecy. He was so concerned with going to the ground just to get completely dominated and KO'd there.

I can see him going for the shot, but he should've at least mixed it up first to get him off guard. That single from the outside was just foolish. It's not like Rumble doesn't have any wrestling skills.

This was exactly like everyone besides Bader predicted.

Murder.

I disagree. Bader has better striking technique than Crumble. The only reason why Bader loss so devastatingly is because of an airhead game plan. Maybe it's time to form a new camp with Gus and ditch Aaron Simpson.

Anyone that saw a different outcome, clearly doesn't understand the fight game. Bader's wrestling wasn't the type to grind Rumble down, and he's not the athlete to overwhelm a guy like Rumble.

I knew he'd have to take hell in order to even begin to implement his grappling, but knew even if he tried, he wouldn't last long, because he doesn't have the chin, durability, or stand up defense of DC's in order to do what DC did.

Back