Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like the stream is still going as planned, but Luke Smith will be on hand to answer some questions and try and quiet the fervor.

Oh, maybe they changed their minds again or the article I read was a bit hasty, this sites fucked for loading twitter so I can't see the tweets.

Oh, maybe they changed their minds again or the article I read was a bit hasty, this sites fucked for loading twitter so I can't see the tweets.

Nope, you are correct... just saw this :
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...rrows_live_stream_has_been_cancelled_efforts/

"
Hey, there.

Tomorrow, we had planned to conduct the final stream prior to the launch of “Curse of Osiris” to show off some of the weapons and armor the expansion includes. Instead, we are investing all our efforts into delivering some higher priority information about Destiny 2.

You’ll hear from studio leadership about their assessment of Destiny all up, they’ll talk about our goals for the game going forward, and you’ll also learn about how we’re reacting to your feedback with some game updates that will arrive in the next few weeks.

That will appear on the Bungie Blog on Wednesday. Thank you, DeeJ
"

Nope, you are correct... just saw this :
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...rrows_live_stream_has_been_cancelled_efforts/

"
Hey, there.

Tomorrow, we had planned to conduct the final stream prior to the launch of “Curse of Osiris” to show off some of the weapons and armor the expansion includes. Instead, we are investing all our efforts into delivering some higher priority information about Destiny 2.

You’ll hear from studio leadership about their assessment of Destiny all up, they’ll talk about our goals for the game going forward, and you’ll also learn about how we’re reacting to your feedback with some game updates that will arrive in the next few weeks.

That will appear on the Bungie Blog on Wednesday. Thank you, DeeJ
"
Maybe they realized that there's no point in trying to sell the dlc to people that aren't going to play the game if you don't change some shit.

The game is just stale and I'm not sure that more content can actually fix it. While I had a good time playing the game for a while it just got so boring that I decided not to do a raid one night and haven't gone back in close to a month. I don't miss playing one single bit and that's bad for a game which is designed to be played for ~2-3 years. If I hadn't bought the season pass when I purchased the base game there's no way in hell I would buy the DLC right now.

Hopefully Bungie opening up about what's going on with the state of the game will help, but I'm not sure it will.

when does the live team take over? I really don't care what Luke Smith says unless he publicly quits

Good because some of the stuff on reddit made it sound like the live team wanted to keep alot of the stuff from the first game along with another group but they always got shut down the bigger team. I really hope they don't go on that stream tomorrow and say everything is fine.

Looks like it won't even be a stream, but just a blog post from the developers.

As for the LIVE team it looks like the developers wanted to basically take D2 "back to basics" so the LIVE team had no real input for D2. Lots of rumblings talking about how the company is having serious internal communication issues and I wouldn't be surprised at all if this were 100% true.

Looks like it won't even be a stream, but just a blog post from the developers.

As for the LIVE team it looks like the developers wanted to basically take D2 "back to basics" so the LIVE team had no real input for D2. Lots of rumblings talking about how the company is having serious internal communication issues and I wouldn't be surprised at all if this were 100% true.
that's a nice way to puss out of the stream.... oh just go look at the blog. The live team is what saved their ass in the first game and the developers decided who gives a shit. Taking it back to the basics would be turning it into a CoD clone Destiny isn't suppose to be that.

Fuck it. I don't care what they say, I just want to see the new content. I was already committed tobuying it long ago, so bring it on and make it GOOD!

I got on last night and ran around and grabbed some of Caydes Stashes:
First Chest gave me a New Monarchy Scout (Duplicate)
Second Chest gave me a FWC Auto Rifle (Duplicate)
Third Chest gave me a Dead Orbit Pulse Rifle (NOT a Duplicate)
The rests of the chests were the usual crap, but I was surprised that I got what I did to be honest.

The Duplicate drops in this game complete suck ass. I grind for faction Armour sets and nothing pissing me off more than when I am wearing every piece of the set except for the helmet, and I just get another duplicate item. I just get so sick of grinding for shit that I am going to delete. If anything makes me quit this game, it will be the loot system.

Wildwood: Need Chest
Took Offense: Need Mask/boots
Frumious: Need Mask
Exodus Down: Need Chest

Since fucking LAUNCH. I grind for these weekly, cashing in tokens and just keep getting the saaaaaaaaame shit.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Glad to have you back. How was hunting?

Fuck it. I don't care what they say, I just want to see the new content. I was already committed tobuying it long ago, so bring it on and make it GOOD!

The rests of the chests were the usual crap, but I was surprised that I got what I did to be honest.

The Duplicate drops in this game complete suck ass. I grind for faction Armour sets and nothing pissing me off when I am wearing every piece of the set except for the helmet, and I just get another duplicate item. I just get so sick of grinding for shit that I am going to delete. If anything makes me quit this game, it will be the loot system.

Since fucking LAUNCH. I grind for these weekly, cashing in tokens and just keep getting the saaaaaaaaame shit.
yet youre fine with static rolls, pick one dude lol. we've been saying this allll along.

yet youre fine with static rolls, pick one dude lol. we've been saying this allll along.

Dethroned, don't try so hard to take a jab at me that you miss the point entirely;
I would LIKE to get a DIFFERENT New Monarchy weapon than the ONLY one I have, for example an Auto Rifle or a Launcher.
I would LIKE to get a DIFFERENT Future War Cult weapon than the ONLY one I have, for example a Scout Rifle or a Fusion Rifle.
I actually DID get a different Dead Orbit Weapon than the one I did have, which was nice.

Thanks Higus. The hunt was good. Knocked down three deer on opening day. I posted a pic in the Clan facebook chat. (Not sure if you're in there...?)

I ran them all and got blues Cayde-6 tinfoil hat plus an exotic engram that turned into the same exotic I had equipped but with a 300 base.

You guys ready for Masterworks weapons, with random, re-rollable stat bonuses?

I KNOW I AM

Three of Coins coming back, mostly. Xur has random engrams for stuff you don't have. Should be able to buy directly from vendors now, thank goodness.

I'm not upset about these improvements. https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46504

Last edited:
Who has cliffs of what those Bungo cucks said?

You guys ready for Masterworks weapons, with random, re-rollable stat bonuses?

I KNOW I AM

Three of Coins coming back, mostly. Xur has random engrams for stuff you don't have. Should be able to buy directly from vendors now, thank goodness.

I'm not upset about these improvements. https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46504
hmm, there are some good quality of life updates in here. I'm looking forward to this.

Who has cliffs of what those Bungo cucks said?
they are having two updates Dec 5th & 12th that will added rerollable mod lookings things and allow you to buy everything you should need with shards but some stuff is rotated weekly other stuff daily they pretty much just made it more grindable and enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back