Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

I also don’t think anyone ITT suggested the whole case would be dismissed. I believe most of us said that if she was removed, a new prosecutor may find the case weak and decide not to proceed.

Not surprising, a bunch of charges were just dropped because they were weak lol.

The judge did suggest she should be investigated. Coincidentally, early this week, Kemp signed a law reviving a panel to investigate prosecutors.

Not to mention the state legislature is already investigating her.

<Lmaoo> You are a walking bag of lies, you wanker.

Well said

C7NZmjD.gif
hzCf9w9.jpg

They could choose not to pursue if they don’t believe they could get a conviction. I just don’t understand how they think they’re going to be able to get a jury to come to an agreement. A single Republican on the jury potentially destroys any chance they have, Fulton county is normally what, 25% Republican by vote? Thats statistically at least 3 Republican voters on the jury.
You don't understand how they think they'll get a unanimous verdict?

Updated Flip List: now at 20
Scott Hall -- Georgia RICO case
Sydney Powell -- Georgia RICO case
Kenneth Cheese Bro -- Georgia RICO case
Mark Meadows -- Georgia RICO case
Jenna Ellis -- Georgia RICO case
Shawn Still -- Georgia RICO case*
David Shafer -- Georgia RICO case*
Cathleen Latham -- Georgia RICO case*
8 Georgia fake electors - Half of Trump’s ‘fake electors’ accept immunity in Georgia investigation
Michigan fake elector, James Renner
Patrick Birney -- NY fraud civil case
Michael Cohen -- NY fraud civil case
Yuscil Taveras -- Mar-a-Lago Classified Docs case

*did not flip in the sense of taking a plea deal; they're using the "we were just following orders from Trump" defense

How about now?

Last edited:
You don't understand how they think they'll get a unanimous verdict?

Updated Flip List: now at 20
Scott Hall -- Georgia RICO case
Sydney Powell -- Georgia RICO case
Kenneth Cheese Bro -- Georgia RICO case
Mark Meadows -- Georgia RICO case
Jenna Ellis -- Georgia RICO case
Shawn Still -- Georgia RICO case*
David Shafer -- Georgia RICO case*
Cathleen Latham -- Georgia RICO case*
8 Georgia fake electors - Half of Trump’s ‘fake electors’ accept immunity in Georgia investigation
Michigan fake elector, James Renner
Patrick Birney -- NY fraud civil case
Michael Cohen -- NY fraud civil case
Yuscil Taveras -- Mar-a-Lago Classified Docs case

*did not flip in the sense of taking a plea deal; they're using the "we were just following orders from Trump" defense

How about now?
All meaningless in this political environment. Someone on that jury will have voted for Trump, or will intend on doing so in the 2024 election. It’s statistically improbable there won’t be atleast one. Between all the delays that are inevitably going to occur between now and then, and jury selection itself, we’ll be lucky if we even see a resolution to this before November.

All meaningless in this political environment. Someone on that jury will have voted for Trump, or will intend on doing so in the 2024 election. It’s statistically improbable there won’t be atleast one. Between all the delays that are inevitably going to occur between now and then, and jury selection itself, we’ll be lucky if we even see a resolution to this before November.

This CNN legal analyst says that in a different racketeering case in GA, just the jury selection process has taken over a year lol

Well, if that happens then your country is even more fucked up than I thought. But I have slightly more faith in your nation than you do, apparently. I don't believe a good prosecutor will be that easily fooled during voir dire.

It brings up two interesting points regardless. The first, rather simple one, is that they managed to get Wade removed before jury selection (I think) so I concede any replacement could make it a bit more of a roll of the dice.

On the other hand,

@panamaican I'm curious to know whether there is any mechanism for redress in a situation where, say:
- a juror demonstrably lied during voir dire,
- and/or was then the lone not guilty hold out in the jury room
- for a case where--just for the sake of argument--the defense presented practically no helpful evidence
- while there were mounds of evidence presented by the prosecution,
- as well as multiple witnesses for the prosecution who received plea deals in exchange for their testimony
- in a conspiracy case?

I'm guessing mistrial and having to start all over if anything, but I'm still interested in hearing the straight goods from the horse's mouth, as it were.

Last edited:
Reactions: Err
Well, if that happens then your country is even more fucked up than I thought. But I have slightly more faith in your nation than you do, apparently. I don't believe a good prosecutor will be that easily fooled during voir dire.

It brings up two interesting points regardless. The first, rather simple one, is that they managed to get Wade removed before jury selection (I think) so I concede any replacement could make it a bit more of a roll of the dice.

On the other hand,

@panamaican I'm curious to know whether there is any mechanism for redress in a situation where, say:
- for a case where--just for the sake of argument--the defense presented practically no helpful evidence - - --- while there were mounds of evidence presented by the prosecution,
- as well as multiple witnesses for the prosecution who received plea deals in exchange for their testimony
- in a conspiracy case?

I'm guessing mistrial and having to start all over if anything, but I'm still interested in hearing the straight goods from the horse's mouth, as it were.
I won’t be there regardless of what happens. I’m a dual citizen, I’ll be up in your neck of the woods making sure you get a right wing populist leader.

<{yearp}>

On the other hand,

- for a case where--just for the sake of argument--the defense presented practically no helpful evidence - - --- while there were mounds of evidence presented by the prosecution,
- in a conspiracy case?

Their "defense" is essentially

"There will be at least one person on the Jury who will ignore all the evidence and facts of the case and side with Trump, violating their duty as an impartial juror"

but not a cult, nope....

Their "defense" is essentially

"There will be at least one person on the Jury who will ignore all the evidence and facts of the case and side with Trump, violating their duty as an impartial juror"

but not a cult, nope....
In fairness, the person with whom I've been having this particular exchange has not implied that to my knowledge, but apparently does concede such people exist. Just FTR.

I won’t be there regardless of what happens. I’m a dual citizen, I’ll be up in your neck of the woods making sure you get a right wing populist leader.

<{yearp}>
If Trudeau would quit, literally any replacement could beat that conservative polished turd. Both those guys are dipshits. It's the US election all over again but with better hair. And to think people laughed when I called Poilievre, Trump-lite <Lmaoo>

She would recuse herself if she had any common sense. Let another DA finish the job so the case isn't in part about her.

if the juror is a raging leftist who commits perjury so they can sneak on the jury and illegally convict someone the establishment wants in prison, it's okay.

42541826-0-image-a-35_1620100668666.jpg

She would recuse herself if she had any common sense. Let another DA finish the job so the case isn't in part about her.
I have to disagree. The only reason it’s about her in any way is because Trump’s defense tried to make it so. Granted, she gave them the opening, but in reality she’s done nothing wrong by just having a sex life.

Back