Media Diana Belbita shares disturbing & extreme request sent by fan

Ok... Who's the Sherbro who sent her that message? <Lmaoo>
Same dude that rejected by Jessica Rose Clark probably. The shame made him step his game up. Or down depending on your point of view.

Is she friends with Mike Perry? He lives in Florida. He could dress in drag and give this creep a beating he’ll never forget.

She is 2-3 in UFC.

Once you are stuck on the PRE-prelims then that grand may start to sound appealing.

He is in control of negotiations here.

PLUS, she is guaranteed the finish...

She didn’t ignore it and plastered it because she wants the attention, FYI.

So...who do we know around here who is 50+ and from Florida? You fucked up, bro.

I feel sorry for the guy. We all have our fetishes, and he made the request politely and discreetly. Then she posted it on the internet (along with his email!) so everyone can make fun of him. That's a pretty lousy thing to do.
this. she's a bitch for shaming him like that. so he's into being dominated, so what. if she isn't familiar with that then she's a little behind the times, i mean it's pretty mainstream at this point. try to imagine being in that guy's shoes, it's a tough thing to be saddled with - either politely decline or ignore it but to do what she did is just plain shitty.

and laughing at the posts saying a thousand bucks too little - wtf. you'd think a girl wouldn't mind knocking a guy around a little, that she'd be happy it wasn't the other way around for a change. sounds like pretty easy money to me, relatively speaking. you'd think you could get a little some of that for the price of a blowjob or something.

$1000 to fight a man who will fight back but wants you to beat him up... wtf...

1K+ travel and lodging feels a little on the cheap side for that request

this. she's a bitch for shaming him like that. so he's into being dominated, so what. if she isn't familiar with that then she's a little behind the times, i mean it's pretty mainstream at this point. try to imagine being in that guy's shoes, it's a tough thing to be saddled with - either politely decline or ignore it but to do what she did is just plain shitty.

and laughing at the posts saying a thousand bucks too little - wtf. you'd think a girl wouldn't mind knocking a guy around a little, that she'd be happy it wasn't the other way around for a change. sounds like pretty easy money to me, relatively speaking. you'd think you could get a little some of that for the price of a blowjob or something.
It's low because she is a UFC fighter, not some street hooker that you can fuck for little money. She gets payed 20k-40k per fight. You are offering 90 minutes to become a prostitute and go on a basement where you will get naked, ask her to kick you in the balls and saying you will "fight back". It's shit money. UFC WMMA fighters have a lot of perv fans. Most of them are making more money with onlyfans than with the UFC thanks to that following. Those simps are making them rich and all they have to do is take naked pictures.

And you come here, offering her just 1000 to do all that. Step up your game, Dan.

<{nope}>

What kind of gas tank does this guy have to go a 45 minute round? Twice.

Back