Did anyone noticed how old Stipe was last night?

MrBlackheart

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
They had a camera on him while Aspinall KOed Pavlovich. He looked like he was chewing without his dentures. And while everyone was alert, exited and yelling, Stipe sat there and looked confused and it took him some time to process what was going on. And this is the guy that Jon Jones wants to fight?

ncS1HDW.jpg

They had a camera on him while Aspinall KOed Pavlovich. He looked like he was chewing without his dentures. And while everyone was alert, exited and yelling, Stipe sat there and looked confused and it took him some time to process what was going on. And this is the guy that Jon Jones wants to fight?

I'm not seeing any confusion. More like a GSPesque reaction of "not being impressed."

Stipe looked mad salty in the crowd. If the UFC cared about the fans, they’d have Stipe vs Aspinall for the interim belt and Jon fights the winner.

Stipe and Jones are both ready for one big payday then retirement, I don't see either of them fighting Aspinall.

I am not interested in watching Stipe fight anyone. He looked like a geriatric walking in to the arena last night.

Back