Did Bryce Mitchell take it too far or was he justified?

Is Bryce in the wrong here?

• Yes, he’s being too aggressive

• No, give the man his dog

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man... so many people in this world.

I'll never understand why some choose to remain in a toxic relationship.

I would just leave ASAP and move on to the next person.

A crazy bitch can destroy a mans entire existence if they let her.

Man... so many people in this world.

I'll never understand why some choose to remain in a toxic relationship.

I would just leave ASAP and move on to the next person.

A crazy bitch can destroy a mans entire existence if they let her.
It takes most people some trials and tribulations to begin to understand this. Bryce is still kinda young so he gets a pass. Hopefully he learns from this.

the dog isn't unsafe with the woman. it isn't in danger. there are ways to get your possessions back. going through a door in any way is too much

just because she's a woman she shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt. if she took his dog he has a reason and the video seems like a setup, we don't know the full context. she started the video at the most convenient time for her. if it was two guys and some dude stole another guys dog it wouldn't be a question.

the dog isn't unsafe with the woman. it isn't in danger. there are ways to get your possessions back. going through a door in any way is too much
Dude, I'll take his word for it and Believe he didn't intend on breaking the glass. You can't assume otherwise, he didn't try to go through the door after it was broke.

she needs to give him his dog. Going about it this way is NOT good though. Especially if it escalated past just breaking the door. He's a pro fighter and he's a man. He would get absolutely COOKED in the courts more than the average male cause he's a trained fighter. He should have called the cops and used them to mediate.

she needs to give him his dog. Going about it this way is NOT good though. Especially if it escalated past just breaking the door. He's a pro fighter and he's a man. He would get absolutely COOKED in the courts more than the average male cause he's a trained fighter. He should have called the cops and used them to mediate.

He was obviously knocking on it and it broke. You could tell from the video. Pay to fix the door and move on.

Being a trained fighter shouldn't and wouldn't come into to consideration in this instance, there's no domestic violence. He accidentally broke a small glass panel. He didn't even raise his voice. Lol

Unlawful confinement of an animal in most states allows you to break into the confinement to retrieve the animal. That's what the cops do when you lock your dog in a hot car.

Dude, I'll take his word for it and Believe he didn't intend on breaking the glass. You can't assume otherwise, he didn't try to go through the door after it was broke.

Optics look bad, if she showed the video to cops, easy trespass case.

He was obviously knocking on it and it broke. You could tell from the video. Pay to fix the door and move on.
You not hear him banging HARD on the door yelling in the beginning of the video? That's enough for her to say she was in fear for her life and get him cooked or at the very least a restraining order.

Instagram posts are sometimes more to go on than what courts have in DV cases.
By the time it goes to court there's police reports, depositions, and a host of other shit involved even when video or photo evidence is limited. With social media we're literally seeing the most biased possible information from both sides with no context

Bryce Mitchell breaks or accidentally breaks his ex girlfriends door in attempt to get dog.

My wife of 5 years left my son (not hers) and I right before Christmas 2020. I didn't hear from her for weeks. We had a beautiful 100lb female German shepherd that we had since she was a puppy, I had done all the training and daily care and exercise and was super bonded to her. She left the dog here for 3 months and out of the blue she started talking to me wondering when I would be near her city again. I thought she wanted to talk which at the time I wanted make things work with her. I told her when I would be around, she never hit me up that day. I got home and my dog was gone. I was devastated. My dog was literally the only companionship i had. My ex just wanted to know when I would be gone to come take her. That dog was all I had during that miserable time thinking I was going to owe half of everything I owned, including our house, to my ex who didn't work the last 3 years (in which time we bought the house) and I worked to support so she could go to college. She happened to leave right before she graduated from dental hygiene school. I also had to pay spousal support for her, I had to pay more than I had to pay in child support for my son. The courts said I owed her $160 A WEEK, Im far from loaded, and already pay over 100 a week in child support. Also my son loved that dog as much as I did. It was horrible having to tell him she took our dog after seeing me totally destroyed for 3 months from all the stress. The same day I hunted her down and found her at her brother's house without her knowing. I sat outside in my truck in the parking lot all night drinking waiting to see if I would spot someone take the dog outside and I was going to go take her back. I never got the chance. It's only by that grace of God I didn't catch charges for breaking into there and beating the hell out of everyone and taking back my dog. I found out later she had stashed the dog in her crate a a friend's house that night ..The dog went from 1.5 acres she could be off the leash on and a huge house she could run around all day to a tiny apartment in a big city. She's lucky I'm already a felon because I would have caught my first felony for that dog.

For anyone going through that shit, just remember, they want to try to get you to act crazy to try and get even more out of you.

Long story short I can see where he's coming from.

Women can be absolutely heartless.

Optics look bad, if she showed the video to cops, easy trespass case.
I'm sure if not for her kidnapping his dog he wouldn't be there in the first place. She wouldn't want him trespassed anyway, people like her enjoy that shit.

Back