Did Cormier take enough time off after that brutal KO?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
5 months seems like a long time but that was a brutal KO. And he was hit maybe 6 or 7 times while he was unconscious before the fight was stopped.

I really don't think ppl are taking this into consideration enough leading up to this fight. Once you get Ko'd once it's soooo much easier to get ko'd again. Especially when it just happened 5 months ago.

I'm thinking abt putting some money on no time tbh

Im picking DC to win but I think his age and the fact he was brutally KO'd could contribute to his demise, we will see.

Damn that was only 5 months ago
Feels like so much longer
And no

I have no time for Oezdemir, a weak contender in a troubled division. Cormier will make short work of him. I don't expect it to go past 3 rounds, and still...
27cc1dd5610a548c714f35b4be5c0422.jpg

Depends if Volkan has the same power of a roided up bones

DC ain't got "No time" literally. He will make quick work of this hype train, and the saga continues.

I've got Volkan and Francis, I just have a feeling both guys are taking the belt.

R1 Volkan KO is a reasonable thing to chuck $10 on. I think Cormier imposes his wrestling game more times than not though.

Fight was overturned so it never happened in my books

Yeah he'll be fine

Volkan is going flying

This is one of those fights where if DC loses then we know he's done as a fighter. At least done as far as at the highest level.

Fight was overturned so it never happened in my books

On principal i agree with this sentiment but in terms of DC’s head trauma you gotta acknowledge it, especially as a fan of the guy. It fucking sucks cause it was for nothing, Jones is such a piece of shit

Volkan "Battery time" Oezdemir is going down.

That wasn't a brutal KO. What Francis did to Overeem was a brutal KO.

must concur that it was not brutal or career changing at all. DC will be back from this. Oezdemir SHOULD be a relatively easy victory for him. as soon as he scoops him up for the first time Volkan will be in for a long night. If Volkan clocks DC early he might have a chance. but even then I suspect DC will recover and smother him.

5 months seems like a long time but that was a brutal KO. And he was hit maybe 6 or 7 times while he was unconscious before the fight was stopped.

I really don't think ppl are taking this into consideration enough leading up to this fight. Once you get Ko'd once it's soooo much easier to get ko'd again. Especially when it just happened 5 months ago.

I'm thinking abt putting some money on no time tbh

The man is pushing 40 and is a life long wrestler. This is not his first time getting his bell rung. Most damage is done in training, not in the fight itself.

As one of the biggest DC fans here I don't like this fight...
I hope DC's chin holds on and that he doesn't start to trade too much with Oezdemir to prove something..

Back