Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

If she trained it for 14 months; if that dog did not have impulse control it’s possible that dog was unfit to be a hunting dog. Even with a good trainer; the best dogs are breed appropriately to ensure trainers get dogs with the best traits to do the worlds You initiate training at 8-10 weeks, a lot of true hunting dogs I would not consider to be domestic but it’s possible to do both for sure.

"well, the dog wasn't very good at the job i wanted it to do, so i had to shoot it."

sounds like something you'd expect to hear at a concentration camp.

Last edited:
Pretty sure dropping a book in which you detail shooting a dog you refer to as less than worthless is going to rub even many Republicans the wrong way. Especially if you blame it on just being a normal part of rural existence

I know Mitt Romey’s gonna be pissed.

<{vega}>

"well, the dog wasn't very good at the job i wanted it to do, so i had to shoot it."

sounds like something you'd expect to hear at a concentration camp.
Nothing like a nazi hyperbole comparison to round out a solid warroom thread. 20 years of being here and it doesn’t change. Lol

Nothing like a nazi hyperbole comparison to round out a solid warroom thread. 20 years of being here and it doesn’t change. Lol

executing a human, or even a pet just because it wasn't good at the job you wanted it to do is a little over the top though. i mean sure we all have that one idiot coworker who sucks at his job but we don't shoot him just for not being good at his job or not doing his job up to our satisfaction.

its a good thing this doesn't really apply in a free civilized world, otherwise when i roll up to a burger king and order a whopper with no pickles, that pickle that the fast food worker puts in my burger would be his last. you had one job motherfucker! i'm calling the gestapo! that's it for you pal, they're gonna drag you behind the barn and old yeller your sorry ass in a gravel pit and then brag about it in their next book they write.

Last edited:
executing a human, or even a pet just because it wasn't good at the job you wanted it to do is a little over the top though. i mean sure we all have that one idiot coworker who sucks at his job but we don't shoot him just for not being good at his job or not doing his job up to our satisfaction.

its a good thing this doesn't really apply in the free world, otherwise when i roll up to a burger king and order a whopper with no pickles, that pickle that the fast food worker puts in my burger would be his last. you had one job motherfucker! i'm calling the gestapo!

I do think pickles when unwanted is kind of egregious and punishment ought to ensue. I’d say a simple beating with a crowbar could suffice anything more and it’s like, a little severe.

But seriously she avoids all of these discussions by simply keeping this story to herself.

I do think pickles when unwanted is kind of egregious and punishment ought to ensue. I'd say...

i think the crowbar thing you might want to consider editing out of your post lol because its promoting acts of violence, even though its obvious you're not being serious. i've seen people get carded for less lol.

but yeah pickles are the devil and none of the fast food workers around here can ever get their shit together. doesn't matter which franchise or location i go they always fuck my order up almost every time. and it's not a very complicated order. what part of no-pickles was so hard to understand? i'm a simple guy. i'll eat anything on your whole damn menu. except for pickles. pickles are the spawn of satan.

but i still don't feel the urge to murder the poor worker for fucking up and committing such a sin.

Last edited:

its a good thing this doesn't really apply in a free civilized world, otherwise when i roll up to a burger king and order a whopper with no pickles, that pickle that the fast food worker puts in my burger would be his last. you had one job motherfucker! i'm calling the gestapo! that's it for you pal, they're gonna drag you behind the barn and old yeller your sorry ass in a gravel pit and then brag about it in their next book they write.

If the burger King employee killed his neighbors livestock and started biting people then yes he could be put down. Especially if the cops showed up and caught him in the act.

To sum it up, the screwing up the job thing was really last on the motivation list for exterminating the animal.

If the burger King employee killed his neighbors livestock and started biting people then yes he could be put down. Especially if the cops showed up and caught him in the act.

To sum it up, the screwing up the job thing was really last on the motivation list for exterminating the animal.

the puppy never bit anyone, at least not that we know of, but i'm sure somewhere down the line theres a difference between a hunting dog and a burger king employee, and if a burger king employee starts biting people and running around on other peoples properties and destroying their livestock then he's going to be the one who answers to it because by then he should have known better. . unless he's also a 13 month old toddler. or a puppy. then it's their handlers responsibility over whatever damage they might have done.

a 13 month old puppy that hasn't been trained goes running around freely into his neighboors yard and attacks some fowl? hunting dog attacks feathered fowl! shocking! more to come on this story at the top of the hour!

sounds to me like an owner issue, for not being able to keep control of her dog. it shouldnt have been able to get in their neighboors yard. they should have a fence posted and keep it on a leash when they take it off their property, like any responsible dog owner would. for their willful ignorance, maybe the owner should be the one to be dragged out back to the gravel pit and old yeller'd what say you?

it really doesn't seem like the dogs the one at fault here for being allowed to roam loose and do doggy things on someone elses property. the dog isn't going to know any better unless it is taught. obviously the owner didn't take the time to train them properly, and can't be bothered to keep the dog contained within the confines of her property.

and if you feel like your dog is "untrainable" that doesnt mean you have to kill it. find a new home for it. maybe the dog will get along better with somebody else. you shouldn't kill your dog just because it thinks you're an asshole. perhaps stop being such an asshole and maybe your dog will respect you.

but yeah a puppy being bad at it's "job" was the least of their reasons to slaughter the poor thing. especially after it turned around and looked at its owner the wrong way. and oh yeah it ruined their hunting trip because it spooked a deer or pooped in the truck or whatever. bad puppy! you don't even deserve the opportunity of going to a better home with new owners who can be more responsible and patient with you. bubba get the shotgun. we're going to have to destroy you!

Last edited:
Ahhh. Now I get it.
Zw

metsjsw.png

the puppy never bit anyone, at least not that we know of, but i'm sure somewhere down the line theres a difference between a hunting dog and a burger king employee, and if a burger king employee starts biting people and running around on other peoples properties and destroying their livestock then he's going to be the one who answers to it because by then he should have known better. . unless he's also a 13 month old toddler. or a puppy. then it's their handlers responsibility over whatever damage they might have done.

a 13 month old puppy that hasn't been trained goes running around freely into his neighboors yard and attacks some fowl? hunting dog attacks feathered fowl! shocking! more to come on this story at the top of the hour!

sounds to me like an owner issue, for not being able to keep control of her dog. it shouldnt have been able to get in their neighboors yard. they should have a fence posted and keep it on a leash when they take it off their property, like any responsible dog owner would. for their willful ignorance, maybe the owner should be the one to be dragged out back to the gravel pit and old yeller'd what say you?

it really doesn't seem like the dogs the one at fault here for being allowed to roam loose and do doggy things on someone elses property. the dog isn't going to know any better unless it is taught. obviously the owner didn't take the time to train them properly, and can't be bothered to keep the dog contained within the confines of her property.

and if you feel like your dog is "untrainable" that doesnt mean you have to kill it. find a new home for it. maybe the dog will get along better with somebody else. you shouldn't kill your dog just because it thinks you're an asshole. perhaps stop being such an asshole and maybe your dog will respect you.

but yeah a puppy being bad at it's "job" was the least of their reasons to slaughter the poor thing. especially after it turned around and looked at its owner the wrong way. and oh yeah it ruined their hunting trip because it spooked a deer or pooped in the truck or whatever. bad puppy! you don't even deserve the opportunity of going to a better home with new owners who can be more responsible and patient with you. bubba get the shotgun. we're going to have to destroy you!

Kristi could have found the dog a home, but it may have gone to someone like you who would come back and sue her after it bit you or your family members.

Kristi could have found the dog a home, but it may have gone to someone like you who would come back and sue her after it bit you or your family members.

ive mentioned it before in the dogs of peace threads one of my aunts got attacked by her friends pitbull. went through dozens of surgeries. her face is and always will be disfigured because of the attack

the pitbull which was otherwise well behaved just snapped all of a sudden when my aunt and her friend were walking back to her friends house and the dog snapped for some reason neither of them could understand just as they were walking in through the front gate and the dog just charged her and it would have killed her if her friends husband didn't come and pry the dogs jaws off of her face as quick as he did. that dog was not going to let go on its own. it maimed the shit right out of her face.

the dog was put down and she did end up having to sue her friend. but no amount of money is going to fix what the dog did to her face. it put her out of work for a long time, she had to undergo so many surgeries, and i dont think the two of them have ever really talked after that.

yeah i'm not going to mind putting down a dog that literally mauled and tried to kill somebody, especially a family member, as much as i would for putting down a hunting puppy that looked at its owner the wrong way and was allowed to run loose off the property and kill a bunch of chickens.

Last edited:
I actually read an article on this because it was so outrageous and didn’t make sense that someone would admit this, and basically she shot the dog because it was killing chickens and got aggressive with her when she tried to stop it.

I do think pickles when unwanted is kind of egregious and punishment ought to ensue. I’d say a simple beating with a crowbar could suffice anything more and it’s like, a little severe.

But seriously she avoids all of these discussions by simply keeping this story to herself.
She needed an interesting story to fill pages in her book, and came off as trying to justify killing a dog she didn’t like.

If people didn’t feel the need to make books about their uninteresting lives, shit like this wouldn’t surface.

She needed an interesting story to fill pages in her book, and came off as trying to justify killing a dog she didn’t like.

If people didn’t feel the need to make books about their uninteresting lives, shit like this wouldn’t surface.

i would like to imagine a world where it would be hard to become vice president of the united states if even your dog thinks you're an asshole.

If people kept their dogs in the same condition that most goldfish are, they'd be arrested for animal abuse.
Goldfish are the most abused pet on the planet. A goldfish doesn't belong in a bowl, it doesn't only grow to the length of the tank they're in, and should live 20+ years.

When you keep a goldfish in a bowl, you're doing the same thing as putting a dog in a box they can barely move, while smoke is getting pumped into the box constantly.
Next time you go to Petco or Petsmart, take a look at the fish wall. 95% of those fish will be improperly cared for, and will die a painful and early death.

I went through around 800 goldfish in five years.

Back