Did Pat Patterson Molest Roddy Piper?

Andy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Piper drops some rather weighty hints about how his eagerness to break into the wrestling industry was exploited by raging homosexual Pat Patterson in this shoot interview clip from 2014.

What do you reckon?

Did Piper blow Pat Patterson's bagpipe?

Did Patterson 'break him in'?

<{Heymansnicker}>

This is bullshit on Pipers part
You wanna accuse Patterson of doing something then say it
You dont wanna talk about it then dont bring it up
But what he did right there was chickenshit, putting smut on Pats name and making it seem like something went on without having the balls to say it loud

That whole shoot was garbage and such a disappointment
The most interesting year in the history of rasslin and they bring in someone who cant even remember the last conversation he mumbled to himself

This is bullshit on Pipers part
You wanna accuse Patterson of doing something then say it
You dont wanna talk about it then dont bring it up
But what he did right there was chickenshit, putting smut on Pats name and making it seem like something went on without having the balls to say it loud

That whole shoot was garbage and such a disappointment
The most interesting year in the history of rasslin and they bring in someone who cant even remember the last conversation he mumbled to himself

You have any proof he was lying or are you just using emotion over logic?

I think it's very likely that Patterson pressured him into doing some gay shit.

You disregard ALL the stories about other guys over the years who said Patterson approached them with a boner? They are all lying are they?

People with attitudes like yours are the reason people like him get away with that shit so often.

Last edited:
You have any proof he was lying or are you just using emotion over logic?

I think it's very likely that Patterson pressured him into doing some gay shit.

You disregard ALL the stories about other guys over the years who said Patterson approached them with a boner? They are all lying are they?

People with attitudes like yours are the reason people like him get away with that shit so often.
Did someone touch you?
Show me on the doll what happened

Why do you keep posting and then editing your posts after I already respond to them?
What is this Thunderdome?

Why do you keep posting and then editing your posts after I already respond to them?
What is this Thunderdome?
I think of other stuff to add after I posted it.

Go cry to the mods about the edit option if it bothers you.

What did you mean by 'making it seem like something went on' and 'putting smut on Pat's name'?

[<cena1}
OK one last time for the people in the cheap seats
He implied something happened with his rambling, vague statements but when pressed on it by Sean he starts doing this head shake I dont wanna talk about it bullshit
If you dont wanna talk about it then dont bring it up
If you are gonna bring it up then be prepared to put it all out there
Doing it the way he did it is bullshit especially since he seemed to have no problem with Pat when they were still working together just a couple years before Pipers death

OK one last time for the people in the cheap seats
He implied something happened with his rambling, vague statements but when pressed on it by Sean he starts doing this head shake I dont wanna talk about it bullshit
If you dont wanna talk about it then dont bring it up
If you are gonna bring it up then be prepared to put it all out there
Doing it the way he did it is bullshit especially since he seemed to have no problem with Pat when they were still working together just a couple years before Pipers death
Seems like he was conflicted between wanting to be open about it and not wanting to completely bury himself.

Have you seen his films? He wasn't a good enough actor to be this convincing.

Last edited:
To be fair here to Piper...I have to imagine being molested wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world and come out and talk about...especially for grown men who grew up in an era where being gay really wasn't acceptable.

Aren't you the guy who started the thread about Wrestlers lying?

Back