Did the techno viking really marry the dude he grabbed and pointed at?

I just wasted like 30 god damn minutes looking into this and the answer is:

no one knows who he is.

Theres the one website article stating the guy is gay and includes the orange sweater picture. That website is an onion knockoff and all the articles are spoofs.

This is the only picture of the legend.

23376421_1593849427340326_5382747731458136020_n.png

I found the same information stating the news is from a 'gag' ;) news website meaning, most likely fake news.

This is such a classic, it's better than most music videos, the way he leads the crowd and makes that guy sit down is such an alpha move.

To the original OP you fail at posting any articles or this very video on the least.
Definite classic. I always lol’d at the way that guy holds an upside down water bottle out directly in front of his face. Who hands someone water like that? Lol it’s like he wouldn’t have noticed it if he held it at his chest.

Thats a jacked white boy

natural warrior genetics and I doubt he ever lifted weights there are some guys who are muscular like that and dont even workout probably just does manual labor and stuff

I like how Techno Viking has become an internet mythological entity, finding pictures and information on him is like Big Foot.

Last edited:
Honestly those were the good old days . Drugs and trance beats for me and I was dancing with Asians in circles.
Were the asians guys?
Follow up-
did you marry one?

Thats a jacked white boy

natural warrior genetics and I doubt he ever lifted weights there are some guys who are muscular like that and dont even workout probably just does manual labor and stuff

You got a lil turned huh?

When you think about it, he's probably a sherdogger that post in the Mayberry. 6'3", jacked and gay.

Marry the dude he grabbed and pointed at?

Sounds like a story some 12 year old wrote for laughs after watching the video.

Definite classic. I always lol’d at the way that guy holds an upside down water bottle out directly in front of his face. Who hands someone water like that? Lol it’s like he wouldn’t have noticed it if he held it at his chest.
It's almost like an offering, a pleading "sir, would you drink some of this water?"

There's a techno Viking video with funny subtitles.

Last edited:
I'd have found it more believable that he married the guy that pulled him around by his beard at the end.

not sure about Techno Viking

but in Tim Duncan's divorce proceedings his now ex wife claimed he had a live in boyfriend for the first 3 years of the marriage

and it like never gets mentioned ever in NBA circles, which is odd
Sounds like she tried smearing his good name and nobody gave a shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back