Did the UFC Edit Sean Sherk vs Evan Dunham?

All I remember is Dunham having one hell of a 3rd round, and being pissed he never got the nod.

To this day in a 3 round fight, I still think the fighter who owns that last round should always get the decision.

They edit the commentary and audio on a lot of fights once they rerelease it on their streaming platform. Most fights have audio edits on them compared to the live broadcast.

They're testing a new technology to revise history with, they'll give the same treatment to Paddy by editing out all the times Jared Gordon connects with his chin, to dupe future fans into thinking he won that fight.
Kitkat used to have a dash. Depends diapers are now depend. Jiffy used to be peanut butter but now it's jiff. Always has been. Mandela effect.

i think it’s more out of respect for goldie, who’s well known for fucking up on air

Imo honest gaffles like that soon becomes precious memories that you joke about with friends. Its a integral part of fandom. Trying to manufacture this pipsqueek-clean image of the UFC just makes the org feel more stilted and humdrum.

That was on the Mir-CrocCop card IIRC? I don't recall Goldberg's gaffe but I do remember feeling that Dunham should have won.

He was pulling away at the end but i remember thinkin sherk won the first two

The major flaw inherent to using 10 pt must system with so few rounds

Dunham probly wins under Pride rules

Mma has some pretty dope Mandela effects
My personal favorite is that the follow up punch during the finish of Hendo Bisping 1 is now nothing more then a tap.
And I rember Bisping landing on the opposite side of the cage, not on that whole puddle of dried blood either

Back