Did the whole Trump getting impeached for working with Russia to "hack" the election ship sail yet?

this entire debacle is whats known as kabuki theater. it's a made up political sit-com used to increase cable news viewership. a longstanding psychological tactic of the zionist media. don't they teach kids about this type of stuff in college anymore? i'm kind of surprised that people are still falling for this type of pseudo journalism. even the potus is on it.

Don't know anything about that, but his betting odds on being impeached before the end of his term are about even, though obstruction of justice looks like the likely cause. What's already known publicly looks really bad for him, but Congress is still controlled by his party, and they don't seem inclined to put country and oaths above the party (or more specifically, above huge tax cuts for themselves and their donors).

Obstruction of Justice is what Sandy Burgler did when he stole and destroyed classified material back " in the day ".

Another example of Obstruction of Justice is this http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...susan-rices-unmasking-material-obama-library/

"
The agency also informed Judicial Watch that it would not turn over communications with any Intelligence Community member or agency concerning the alleged Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election; the hacking of DNC computers; or the suspected communications between Russia and Trump campaign/transition officials. Specifically, the NSC told Judicial Watch:

Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office."

You're a piece of work Savage.

I haven't really been following the news that close as I've been busy with work, but it seems like all of these accusations have lead to nothing.
Ultra hyper liberal Chris Mathews someS it up quite nicely and this after chewing the fat on this for months. Didn't think he had it in him but he came out of denial and stopped beating the dead horse. He knows when to quit embarrassing himself.

Edited to add quotes from the comment section.

Chair Happy
SO where was your apology for spreading fake news all these months fucking Matthews??

1 week ago•56

TuNnL

Give the guy a break. He works for MSNBC whose business strategy is to produce leftist liberal propaganda. 24-hour news stations would have a tough time selling advertising — if the majority of what they reported was REAL news. And advertising pays the bills. Who’s your daddy?

2 days ago•

ITMonkey

The silence is deafening.

1 week ago•8

Ja, datt ship didn't work out so good doe, don't ya know.

I have heard Democrats are leaving donuts lying around the White House. Their plan seems to be working because Trump is a lard ass.

I haven't really been following the news that close as I've been busy with work, but it seems like all of these accusations have lead to nothing.

They have. But, they will continue the apply the pressure of investigations and accusations for the next 3 years because the establishment wants Trump gone.

Back