Did this chinese guy go too far?

if it's true that she did pickpocket this guy, then i'm okay with it. people like this should be given punishment in some form. he didn't hit her, he was only restraining her and waiting for police to stop by. this incident only looks bad because the woman was going crazy. imagine yourself in that situation. would you let her go and not do anything. fortunately, i've never been, but i know i'd be in a heightened state of mind, that's for sure.

你为什么打自己?
Nǐ wèishéme dǎ zìjǐ?

Im fine with it. These people are feral, they are like animals, they need to learn that there are repercussions for their behaviour that might be quite physically painful and so it's probably best not to do those things again.

It seems like he got violent with her just for her talking. In which case screw them both. I’m sure she put up a fight before he held her and he had enough at that point but it’s hard to tell without the rest of the video. In any case I don’t like when the cops or someone gets violent when there’s clearly no need to.

Nah, he's just holding her (until she attacks him that is). It just looks harsher because she's a woman, and she milks that with the screaming, which causes people to swarm to her aid.

With that said, he's a foreigner in another country being aggressive with one of their women. He needs to be careful. Humans are not rational, and no one cares about right or wrong.

Im surprised no one jumped him. Usually there's a simp or two that wouldnt care about context and would get violent if a woman is harmed.

Eventually some women did, but I agree. I too am surprised.

But who knows how long this was being filmed. In a second or so, Fabrizio and his boys will swarm old dude.

I'm fully on side with the bloke here.

I don't like the idea of women being hurt and manhandled, but she made a victim out of him and is crying because it backfired and she got caught?

Shut the hell up and fall on your sword with some dignity, lady.

Back