Did this chinese guy go too far?

I think what he is stating.... is that the subject of the thread is the actions of a Chinese fellow. Nothing is "insinuated".

And....... different culture, hard to judge. I think maybe a head kick instead of restraining her and then move on with your day.
<JennieThumbsUp>

Pick pockets steal peoples ID,passports,phones and money. Imagine being a tourists and you are left without money or aa phone because of this scum.

It's not even worst shit gypsies do lol
For example they target elders in their 80/90s years and give zero fucks if they made them fall on the ground with brocking bones etc

whose side are you on? Chinese guy go to Italy and pickpocketed

I don't know what the laws are in Italy on restraining your own assailant, but in truth he didn't do anything particularly egregious.

So, about 3 weeks go by and one night we let our dog out to take a dump. Couple minutes later she starts growling and her cackles go up. My wife heads over to see what she is growling at. Its a person flopping around like a fish. My wife tells the dog to go inside and she calls the cops. Turns out it was the crazy chick again, and she was huffing fucking WD-40. No shit, WD-40 apparently fucks you up. Who would have thunk. That was the last time we seen the crazy chick. She either moved or died, who knows.
Nah, I'm okay...just been chillin

Actually a lot of gypsies changed but that's near 100% Sinti. The Roma no matter were I met them or heard about them in Slovakia, Romania., Germany are organised in tribes looking for handouts and crime near all. Sadly the stereotype fits mostly. But Sinti I met quite some great people.

I wonder how many follow the belief that it is within their right by God to steal from non Romanies

Another version does not condemn blacksmiths. It states that the blacksmith was addressed by God in a dream, in which he was instructed to make four nails, but he was only instructed to hand over three of them, because the fourth nail was supposed to be used to pierce the heart of Jesus.[2] In return, God gave his descendants the right to wander the earth rather than curse them to wander it, and he also granted them the right to steal from non-Romanies without breaking the 7th of the Ten Commandments "Thou shalt not steal"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_crucifixion_legend

I don't know what the laws are in Italy on restraining your own assailant, but in truth he didn't do anything particularly egregious.
i've read follow up somewhere, polizia just took her from his hands and did'nt charged him of anything, is normal

As expected they was group of 3 one of wich pregnant

I live in california and got jacked not too long ago, lets just say that I'm a bit biased and he didnt go far enough

I wonder how many follow the belief that it is within their right by God to steal from non Romanies

Another version does not condemn blacksmiths. It states that the blacksmith was addressed by God in a dream, in which he was instructed to make four nails, but he was only instructed to hand over three of them, because the fourth nail was supposed to be used to pierce the heart of Jesus.[2] In return, God gave his descendants the right to wander the earth rather than curse them to wander it, and he also granted them the right to steal from non-Romanies without breaking the 7th of the Ten Commandments "Thou shalt not steal"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_crucifixion_legend
Funny that thing does'nt make any sense lol

Romans did'nt used nails to pierce heart, wich would have made pointless crucifixion itself, as it was supposed to be a slow death punishment

To not count during Jesus days gypsies ass was still somewherre in India, and will keep be there for more than thousand years... essentially any historical link their people pretend to have with Jesus was straight made up when they reached europe during medieval days

Good for him.

A lot of muggers and thieves see Asian people as an”easy target”, it’s about time they started standing up for themselves.

Enough is enough.

Good for him.

A lot of muggers and thieves see Asian people as an”easy target”, it’s about time they started standing up for themselves.

Enough is enough.

Race have not much to do with it tbh, it's all about him being tourist

Example gypsy would not do it in this or that italian city "chinatown" because they know chinese immigrants still have healthy vintage tribalism in their community and will not hesitate jump them in group to help fellow chinese without need much details or being personally involved

Actually there's story of not so many years ago in Rome where a moroccan killed two chinese (one a 6 months baby) during a robbery and apparently was'nt even first time he target chinese people, end up seems somebody of chinese community paid local roman crime to find the guy.
Essentially case reconstruction was italians found and kidnapped the moroccan, took money from chinese and gave them the dude, who was found hanged 3 meters from the ground outside the city

It's rare in modern days see such effort to send message a community should not be touched, usually shit just happens
Plus guess local crime was kinda in favor of it beside money, as africans using guns in Italy is kinda a no-no

Last edited:
I actually just stopped 2 dark-skinned women from stealing stuff from our store an hour ago, they had 2 big bags worth of 56 Euro.

I have cousins from the UK that lecture me about the treatment of Blacks in America. They start to freak out when they see a gypsy though.

Back