Did you get beaten as a kid?

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
Nice cheery topic for a Monday

did you used to catch a whooping regularly?

I got a mum smack quite regularly, ring hand, carpet beater, slipper

couple step dad type beatings

plenty of catholic teacher spankings, fucking psychos

merry christmas

Nice cheery topic for a Monday

did you used to catch a whooping regularly?

I got a mum smack quite regularly, ring hand, carpet beater, slipper

couple step dad type beatings

plenty of catholic teacher spankings, fucking psychos

merry christmas

Wow. Sorry to hear you had it so rough growing up, bro. That sucks.

And no, I never caught a beating as a child. I can remember maybe three times in my life when I'd misbehaved enough to get a swat on the ass but that's about it. And it was always for doing something unsafe like crossing the road unattended when I was five or six. So, I had it easy as a kid when it comes to any sort of corporal punishment goes.

No, more extreme neglect than anything else. I did however used to see my pimp dad slap his hookers so hard they would literally bounce off the walls like basketballs. Good memories as a 8 year old boy I’d say.
Hey man, pimpin ain't easy.

Any of youse 'member wooden mops? Old-school?

I once had one broken over my back and behind, 'cause I fought with my cocksucker cousin and shouted that I'd kill him.

He deserved and still deserves it. If there weren't criminal charges involved...

EDIT:
Happy holidays!
Merry happy Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

And

1133003_122315-cc-festivus-thumb2.jpg

Merry Christmas.

Yes, almost exclusively in extreme circimstances. Overt and flagrant disrespect or anything that put me in danger. The latter I kinda think was for the best.

Like I probably won't risk hitting my kids for fear of the state taking them if you do. Still I don't think time out is disuasive enough and I'd prefer they are afraid of running into the road for fear of me slapping them over them risking time out to test their boundaries and getting run over.

And no, I never caught a beating as a child. I can remember maybe three times in my life when I'd misbehaved enough to get a swat on the ass but that's about it. And it was always for doing something unsafe like crossing the road unattended when I was five or six. So, I had it easy as a kid when it comes to any sort of corporal punishment goes.
I would have thought all fighters got beatings as a kid. You dont think it makes someone meaner or tougher to be beaten as a child?

My dad lived in Poland so he never put hands on me but my uncle, whom I lived with in Canada, would beat the shit out of me for the slightest of things. I would live on the streets of Vancouver just to avoid going to my Uncles house. He ded now and I'm super nice to my kids, never put hands on any of them.

And a Merry Christmas to you too.
Ah it wasn't so bad, I thought pretty much everyone back in those days caught a backhander from time to time!

Plus it made me what I am today

concussed!

I got a lot of whippings but not actual beatings and never hit with anything worse than a belt. Actually my mom smacked me in the face one time when we were at the grocery store and my nose started bleeding so we had to leave and people were staring. She actually didn't hit me that hard but my nose bleeds real easy. She was a young mother and just got annoyed because I was talking too much, don't hold it against her

Last edited:
When I did little asshole shit, I got little asshole punished yes.

Back