Did you get beaten as a kid?

My dad was to be avoided at all costs when he was drinking

My mom had a bit of a temper but of she smacked ya chances are you earned it.

Don’t pass that down. There’s never a reason to hit your kids.
It’s an outdated bullshit trying to be a tough guy thing.

I needed far more ass whoopin’s than I got.
Don’t pass that down. There’s never a reason to hit your kids.
It’s an outdated bullshit trying to be a tough guy thing.

Do you consider spankings “hitting”?

I.e. if I hit someone, I didn’t spank them unless they were into that kind of thing.

I needed far more ass whoopin’s than I got.

Do you consider spankings “hitting”?

I.e. if I hit someone, I didn’t spank them unless they were into that kind of thing.

Do I consider hitting someone hitting someone? Yes.

Would you smack a stranger on the ass if they did something you didn’t like or agree with?

Do I consider hitting someone hitting someone? Yes.

Would you smack a stranger on the ass if they did something you didn’t like or agree with?

Who goes around smacking strangers on the ass? I think you’re confused.

You don’t need to spank a kid, it’s the lazy mans discipline. Didn’t work for me or my dad, but I believe it taught me to respect authority.

Given all the police brutality, who’s to say I’m not right?

<Moves>

Who goes around smacking strangers on the ass? I think you’re confused.

You don’t need to spank a kid, it’s the lazy mans discipline. Didn’t work for me or my dad, but I believe it taught me to respect authority.

Given all the police brutality, who’s to say I’m not right?

<Moves>

It really didn’t teach you anything good.
It taught you that hitting someone is the way to get them to do what you want and to punish them.

And to do it to a child?
That’s some cowardly bullshit.
Try that with anyone else. See what happens. But it’s cool to do to your own kid?
Fucked up.

It really didn’t teach you anything good.
It taught you that hitting someone is the way to get them to do what you want and to punish them.

And to do it to a child?
That’s some cowardly bullshit.
Try that with anyone else. See what happens. But it’s cool to do to your own kid?
Fucked up.

I’ve never struck another human being in my life outside of sport.

Maybe you fucked up?

Try taking a little responsibility for your actions.

I’ve never struck another human being in my life outside of sport.

Maybe you fucked up?

Try taking a little responsibility for your actions.

Sounds reasonable. Don’t hit anyone unless it’s in sport or your children “fuck up”.

No never beaten. If I was very naughty I'd earn myself "a smack". Where I had to hold my hand out and cop a smack. Of course the difference between a smack and a particularly hard high 5 is pretty negligible so as soon as I was older than about 5 or 6 a smack wasn't going to do anything. It was more the idea I'd been so naughty as to deserve a smack that was bad as opposed to the smack itself.

The kids who got hit with implements or who had to pull their pants down and take one on the butt are who I felt sorry for (the pain of the implement and the degrading shame of the pants down butt smack).

Not regularly.

I'm gonna bet some of the most fucked up sherdoggers were either beaten regularly and excessively, or never.

Not regularly.

I'm gonna bet some of the most fucked up sherdoggers were either beaten regularly and excessively, or never.

Or sometimes? Pretty safe bet.
For the pro child beaters, would you hit your kid as an adult?
If not, why not?
Is it because they might hit back?

Back