Crime Disney sues DeSantis

What? A judge just tossed Disney's lawsuit. That is a win for him.
Well, it’s being appealed. So that’s why i said semblance. He’s been getting wrecked in every thing else. Not sure he recovers from this presidential campaign. He came off awful considering some were crowning him the second coming of Christ

Well, it’s being appealed. So that’s why i said semblance. He’s been getting wrecked in every thing else. Not sure he recovers from this presidential campaign. He came off awful considering some were crowning him the second coming of Christ
I thought he is great but ran a terrible campaign and few will match trump in personality. He will be fine.

What? A judge just tossed Disney's lawsuit. That is a win for him.

No, a republican judge in Florida appointed by DT was never going to rule in favor of Disney.

This step was just a formality. The Disney legal team surely had their appeal drafted before they even started the lawsuit.

No, a republican judge in Florida appointed by DT was never going to rule in favor of Disney.

This step was just a formality. The Disney legal team surely had their appeal drafted before they even started the lawsuit.
You guys sound ridiculous. A win is a win.

I thought he is great but ran a terrible campaign and few will match trump in personality. He will be fine.

I am not so sure he can recover from this failed bid, he pissed off all the people he shouldn’t have. In addition to coming at the king and failing, he wasted hundreds of millions of dollars, as is Nikki Haley. The grassroots base that Trump and his MAGA media allies have sway over have been pointing out that is hundreds of million that could have gone to get out the vote efforts and/or election integrity and lawsuits.

Both Haley and desantis also gave credence to the lawfare against Trump as well, which actually somewhat relates to third thread, taking about partisan judges, prosecutors, appeals, etc.

Anyways, as a Floridian, there is a housing insurance crisis right now, a special election in the state legislature flipped blue. He needs to be paying attention to his state, and running for governor and winning, only to then spend the entire governorship on a campaign trail for president and then potentially being president, meaning he would have literally done nothing in his second term for governor.

Like what is that? All because some uniparty mega donors wanted to throw millions at you to be anyone but Trump, because anyone can beat Biden

He has kind of lost my trust, let alone enthusiasm

To regain support, especially in Florida, where Trump crushed him in polls. He needs to use the billions of dollars in surplus right now and use that for some home insurance relief, executive order, now.

I am not so sure he can recover from this failed bid, he pissed off all the people he shouldn’t have. In addition to coming at the king and failing, he wasted hundreds of millions of dollars, as is Nikki Haley. The grassroots base that Trump and his MAGA media allies have sway over have been pointing out that is hundreds of million that could have gone to get out the vote efforts and/or election integrity and lawsuits.

Both Haley and desantis also gave credence to the lawfare against Trump as well, which actually somewhat relates to third thread, taking about partisan judges, prosecutors, appeals, etc.

Anyways, as a Floridian, there is a housing insurance crisis right now, a special election in the state legislature flipped blue. He needs to be paying attention to his state, and running for governor and winning, only to then spend the entire governorship on a campaign trail for president and then potentially being president, meaning he would have literally done nothing in his second term for governor.

Like what is that? All because some uniparty mega donors wanted to throw millions at you to be anyone but Trump, because anyone can beat Biden

He has kind of lost my trust, let alone enthusiasm

To regain support, especially in Florida, where Trump crushed him in polls. He needs to use the billions of dollars in surplus right now and use that for some home insurance relief, executive order, now.
Dont think he can run again as governor. People will let any Trump criticism go eventually if Trump does imo. When I said he will be fine, I guess I should have clarified. I do think he will be fine but he wont be able to run for governor on the next one.

Last edited:
Dont think he can run again as governor for the next term after he ran for president.
Are you basing that on a stipulation of some sort, or just predicting that he won't?

Are you basing that on a stipulation of some sort, or just predicting that he won't?

Edit: Looks like it is a term limit in Florida (I support those)

Last edited:
No I believe he cant run after he declared for presidency. He can run again though and likely will based on his popularity in the state.
Err...that's a bit confusing.

Dont think he can run again as governor for the next term after he ran for president. People will let any Trump criticism go eventually if Trump does imo. When I said he will be fine, I guess I should have clarified. I do think he will be fine but he wont be able to run for governor on the next one.

Yup, he cannot run for governor again. So his options are US stste senator or president again, unless he reverts back to US house rep, which he won’t. Rick Scott up for election now, Marco Rubio just run, so potentially try and take Rubio’s seat in 2028, don’t think he can beat Rubio at this point after the failed run.

I still like desantis, tho he made a grave mistake to come at the king. Just don’t know where he goes from here. I really do think his presidential campaign is one of the worst political blunders of recent memory

Yup, he cannot run for governor again. So his options are US stste senator or president again, unless he reverts back to US house rep, which he won’t. Rick Scott up for election now, Marco Rubio just run, so potentially try and take Rubio’s seat in 2028, don’t think he can beat Rubio at this point after the failed run.

I still like desantis, tho he made a grave mistake to come at the king. Just don’t know where he goes from here. I really do think his presidential campaign is one of the worst political blunders of recent memory

wait a second. someone can't run again for governor if they've just ran for president?

i had no idea about this. i know that someone can't be governor if they get elected as president, but this is kind of just news for me.

shit. i had no idea. looks like meatball ron just kinda fucked himself there. i'm sure he'll probably just try to rewrite the rulebook just so that he can run again. but thats kinda messed up.

Who knows. Maybe part of the RNC. Will see.

wait a second. someone can't run again for governor if they've just ran for president?

i had no idea about this. i know that someone can't be governor if they get elected as president, but this is kind of just news for me.

shit. i had no idea. looks like meatball ron just kinda fucked himself there.
Hahaha. That was me being wrong. I thought that was the case for Florida but it is term limits.

Hahaha. That was me being wrong. I thought that was the case for Florida but it is term limits.

oh okay. i dont really see why anyone should be barred for running again for their office if they strike out on a presidential bid. i dont recall ever hearing anything about that.

i mean i dont want to go and look it up, but i'm pretty sure theres probably been somebody out there in the past who made a run for governor after failing on a presidential election bid.

Last edited:
oh okay. i dont really see why anyone should be barred for running again for their office if they strike out on a presidential bid. i dont recall ever hearing anything about that
I just make stuff up in my own mind apparently

Who knows. Maybe part of the RNC. Will see.

First of all, I am both the biggest trump AND desantis supporter on sherdog. Funny you brought up RNC, cause I was actually about to say potential RNC chair. But didn’t know how closely you follow stuff to even mention something lol.

Yea trump has hundreds of millions in donations from grassroots and some PACs, but the RNC is in shambles and a disgrace lol. Ronna needs to resign, but she won’t

I mean, Trump should know better at this point to have endorsed Rolney’s relative last election for chair. But he was still trying to mend ties. That just circles back to Trump is a good person and just wants to build bridges (just like buildings), but the establishment always stabs him in the back.

Disgusting

Back